ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟚𝟛: 𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝕊𝕙𝕠𝕨 𝕄𝕦𝕤𝕥 𝔾𝕠 𝕆𝕟

✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯

✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯

!TW!

"What do we do now?"

Those that arrived at the hospital with Reggie have all been moved to a private waiting room.

Lorissa is sitting in the corner, her protruding belly barely covered by her tight t-shirt, sobbing into her hands.

Freya, Bill and Jen are slumped against the wall, defeated and feeling the loss of a soulmate.

Nobody answers Bill's question.

Freya looks around and tries to hold back tears as she relalises Reggie will never be sat with them again, slumped tiredly against a wall, and that QUEEN is probably no more.

"What happened?" Jen rasps out, clinging on to her elbows that are currently crossed tightly together over her stomach.

"We don't need to discuss that now," Bill answers, placing a hand on Lori's.

Lorissa pulls back, wiping furiously at her own brimming tears.

"My husband, the father of my child, is dead and Rosalia has announced it to the whole world. The least you could do for us and your deceased soulmate is to explain to his other soulmates what the hell happened. He was fine- our Reggie was fine, and now we'll never see him again."

Freya stares directly opposite her, no emotion visible on her face.

"Go on," she speaks up. "I know it's hard for you, but we deserve to know."

"We...We were shooting for the music video, as you know. You'd all just left. It was about ten people on set. I tripped over a wire on the way up to the stage. Reggie was worried because I groaned out in pain, so he came over to me. He started heaving a bit and leaning down towards me on the floor, clutching at his chest. I thought he was panicking about me falling, you know how he gets about blood, but he had a heart attack. As soon as the crew and I realised, we called 999. He didn't make it through the Ambulance ride, wouldn't come back when they shocked him..."

At that, everyone in the room goes completely still.

The only noise left, is Freya's light mix of laughter and shocked gasps.

Lorissa looks up with broken eyes, staring at her long-term friend who has already become estranged from one soulmate and has now lost one too. She knew, in her heart, that the only person in the world that Reg loved the same as her and their unborn child, was Freyalindaly Zahid Bulsanya-Mercury.