ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟚𝟙: ℍ𝕖𝕝𝕝 𝕠𝕟 𝔼𝕒𝕣𝕥𝕙

✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯

✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯

"ACTION!"

This thing, called love, I just, can't handle it-

It's electric on the set of QUEEN's new music video. Jen, Freya and Reggie are practising their lines whilst Bill records his acting sequence.

"You...You Love me?"

Penelope, who had recently convinced Bill to accept his soulmates, blanches in front of the camera.

None of them- not even Freya- are particularly good at acting. The only position any of them had ever wanted to hold is soundtrack writer/supervisor or Director.

"That's what I said...Aren't you going to say it back?"

"I-"

Bill runs off his mark, out of view of the camera.

"CUT. SCENE. NEXT."

Reg helps Lorissa sit on the set's couch before running out of frame.

"ACTION."

"Hiya, love. How are you? Reg Jr not bothering you too much?"

Lorissa kisses Reginald's cheek after he lays a soft kiss on her forehead.

"No- they're a right menace as of right now, but luckily asleep."

"Wanna go and get some sleep then, sweetie? While you still can."

Freya smiles as she watches behind scene, knowing that this is exactly what the two are like in real life- with perhaps a bit less sugar and more spice.

Lorissa nods.

"Are you coming with me?"

"I'm just going to finish up my songwriting for the night and then I'll be right up."

Lori and Reg look each other in the eye, the sentiment showing and their next words genuine.

"I love you, Reginald."

"As I love you, Lori London."

"CUT! SCENE! NEXT!"