ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟠: ℚ𝕌𝔼𝔼ℕ'𝕤 ℂ𝕣𝕠𝕨𝕟

The buzzing of a phone interrupts Freya's beauty sleep

The buzzing of a phone interrupts Freya's beauty sleep...and- thanks to the Grammys- a raging hangover as well.

Looking over at her phone, an American number flashes on her screen- An odd occurrence as only Harry, Niall, Penny and Lana have her personal contact information.

As a precaution, she thinks up a cover name to use.

"Hello? Freya James speaking."

A gruff clearing of the throat greets the confused singer.

"Erm, hi? I'm sorry to call on your personal number, Miss James, but it's the number your father gave when we met at the L.L.G foundation ball last year..."

"Oh? I suppose that's alright. I don't mean to sound rude, but...erm, how do I put this? Who exactly are ya?"

"Oh, Tony Stark, ma'am, I apologise. We-The avengers- were wondering if you'd consider singing your new single at a fundraiser organised by the team?"

"Love of my Life?" she splutters, marvelling at the idea of meeting the Avengers.

"Indeed."

Freya pictures Perrie's face when the news of this performance breaks.

"Of course! What fundraiser is this, may I ask?"

"Live Aid, Miss Bulsanya. The goal is one million pounds."

The hungover female feels a sudden rush of sadness at being greeted so formally by the superhero.

"It's Freya, Mr Stark. Just Freya Mercury."

On the other side of the line, Tony regains his confidence, realising the woman on the other end is simply another human being- just like him.

"I'll see you soon, Mate. The team's excited to see your tour performance in New York- We're big fans of the band."

"Mate?" Is what Freya finds herself replying, eyes wide in disbelief.

"Yeah...I thought that that was what English people called each other?"