ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟞: 𝕎𝕙𝕪 𝕀 𝕎𝕠𝕟'𝕥 ℍ𝕚𝕕𝕖 𝔽𝕠𝕣𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕣

When I'm nervous I have this thing, I talk too fuckin' much

Sometimes I just can't shut the hell up

It's like I need to speak to someone, to anyone who'll listen

How does this thing work? Why's it beepin' at me? Oh, Erm...Annie Bulsanya-Mercury speaking, leave a message at the beep thing!?

"Hiya, Mum! I just wanted to let ya know, that I'm doin' alright. I know you've been worryin' about me ever since the photograph came out, but honestly, I'll be fine. I love ya so much, keep Da in check for me!"

I forget about the consequences, yeah

For a second there I fool my own senses

My mouth starts going, the words start flowing, oh

"Oh god, Queenie! We've just seen all of the news! Who would say such nasty things about someone so lovely? Rosalia, Bill, Reggie and I are planning a press statement now. All we need is your approval on certain word choices and the date you're free for a conference... We've got your back, Bulsanya."

Jen's rambling begins as soon as Freya picks up the phone. 

"Thank you, Jennie. I was wondering if you could get Bill and Reg on the phone with you?" 

"Of course!"

There's yelling in the background. Jennifer can clearly be heard shouting something along the lines of 'Come up here, you lazy arses. You're sister's having a crisis and needs some support!'

I won't

I can't

Freya cracks a smile as she hears heavy footsteps racing up a staircase.

"Hiya Squirtle, what's poppin'?" Reggie yells through the phone, obviously nowhere near the device and painfully out of breath.

"Mornin', Frey. Sorry about the photograph." 

Bill grabs the phone from Jen, calmly placing the conversation on speakerphone.

"What is it you'd like to discuss, honey? We're right here when you're ready."