ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟙𝟝: 𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝔸𝕧𝕖𝕟𝕘𝕖𝕣𝕤

TW! Mentions of traumatic pasts.

✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯

"Um, Frey, darlin'?"

Groaning, the mentioned woman pulls the covers further over her head.

"Yes, Ma?"

"Th-the Avengers are here?"

"Sorry?"

"The, erm, Avengers are here."

"In the country?"

"No, here."

"London?"

"Freya Zahid Bulsanya-Mercury, the Avengers are in our home, politely sipping their mugs of tea."

The singer whips her head up, rolling straight out of the bed and landing with a harsh thud on the cold ground.

"Oof," she groans, clutching at her bruised ribcage.

"Everything alright up there?" The worried voice of her father calls up the staircase.

"She's fine, Micheal. She's just rolled out of bed like a sausage escapin' the roll."

Freya gets up, pulling a face of annoyance after hearing her father's booming laughter.

"Seriously though, Missy, you've got to get your arse downstairs. These heroes have probably got some business to discuss-Lord knows they're not here to answer your mother's fan mail."

"MICHAEL, THEY CAN ALL HEAR US."

"Annie, they can hear us when we talk at a moderate volume too."

"Don't you argue with me, Micheal Bulsanya-"

"Would you two stop -my morning brain needs time to wake up, reboot, function, and then process. Please and thank you."

✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯

Walking downstairs- Freya behind her mother- the young woman can do nothing but bite her lip in fear.

She isn't ready for this.

Not yet.

"That's okay. No one would ever pressure you into something you don't want, Lovely."

Freya turns her head to see Wanda bloody Maximoff sitting on her mother's sofa, a cup of tea in hand and a small but nervous smile decorating her features.

"What's going to be -can you read my mind?!"

"Yes," Loki and Wanda admit at the same time, one more hesitant than the other.

"Why are you here," the superstar blurts out, trying to calm herself down.

"FREYALINDALY BULSANYA!" Annie scolds.