chapter 4

Joe's Pov.

I woke up to a loud knock. The girl I picked up last night had been long gone. I look at the clock it was 12am. How did I sleep this long. I grab my boxer from the floor and open the door. I wasn't surprised to find my two best friends. "JOE BOOOYYY," Colby said dabing my shoulder. Jon did the same. "What are you boys doing here? " I asked.

Jon decided to make himself comfortable. He went to the fridge to get us a bottle of corona. "I'm hangovered bad," he said. "Me too," Colby said.

"That makes the three of us but that doesn't answer the question as to why are you doing here?" I said.

"We are here to get the details about last night. How was it? I saw the girl you  took home last night. She was hot." Jon said.

"She was decent. Nothing special but she was my last one night stand so it means something right? " I said.

"Are you sure about that Joe? "Colby asked. "Are you ready to just be with Jordan only?"

"I'm sure about giving up the clubbing nights, random girls so yes I'm ready to be with Jordan. " I replied.

"Thats a big decision Joe. I hope it works out for you. As your bro I want to see you happy and if Jordan makes you happy then I support your choice. " Colby added.

"I support you too no matter what Joe but I am not sure about Jordan. Don't get all mad now. She is a great girl and beautiful too but something about her is off. I think you setting yourself up to get your heart broken again. "Jon said honestly.  Jon has always spoke his mind.

Joe appeared to be thinking about what he's friends said. "I am willing to take a gamble with her. She is my soul mate. We share a lot of history. We have many things in common. We know our goals. She was there for me when my brother passed away. I don't want to give up on our relationship. We will build from the foundation that we already have. "

"Is that a strong foundation? What was it built on? What does this relationship mean to both of you? What made you guys break up in the first place? Will that happen again?  You need to ask yourself those questions. " Jon said.

Joe nodded. "Relax I got this, " he told Jon.

"Enough about your relationship Joe. I got to schedule emailed to me last night so tonight we heading to New York for Raw and Smackdown than survivor series this Sunday. " colby said.

"I haven't even checked my emails yet," I said.

"I don't even know where my phone, laptop are," Jon shrugged.

~~~~~~~

Joyce was done putting the twins in bed now she was left only in the kitchen to her thinking and she hated thinking. Thinking about what would have been if her husband didn't die when mamè was just 3yrs old. She also thought about mamè and how unfair life had been to her. That is when she decided to take a knee and pray for her only child. She asked the Lord for protection and prosperity for Mamè.

"Grandma is crying again,"greyson told Ryan as he peeked from their bedroom door.

"Greyson come back to bed. You don't want grandma seeing that you not in bed. You don't want her to pop you again," Ryan warned he's little brother.

Greyson shut the bedroom door and joined his brother in bed. "Ryan do you think we were born without a dad?" Greyson asked.

"Of course we were born with a dad Greyson. Everyone was born with a dad." Ryan said.

"Than where is he? You know how mikey's dad is right Ryan? He takes him fishing and teaches him how to ride a bike, play soccer and always picks him up from school. I miss Mike. "Greyson said.