chapter 8

The Anoa'i family flew to New York for Survivor series, normally they flew to see Joe perform when it is Wrestle Mania but Patricia insisted that they go see Joe before Mamè brainwashed their son against them.
They got checked into a little town house for the weekend.

"What did you say happened when you saw this stupid girl, Jordan ?" Summer asked as Jordan got to them to discuss this in person.

"Nothing happened. I got there to find her and Joe talking. She goes into this other room at the hotel and she comes out with two kids ." Jordan explained.

"Two kids?" Maurice asked.

"Twins. Boys " Jordan said with her hands on her head. "She never got rid of that pregnancy like she said she will." Jordan told the family.

"What? " Patricia asked in disbelief. The rest of the family was stunned.

"Oh Patricia, they look just like Joe." Jordan said. "Joe isn't stupid, he will know something is up."

"You think he noticed ?" Summer asked Jordan. " was she with the kids in front of him when you saw them talking."

"The kids weren't with them. I tried asking Joe what they were talking about but he did not say much. I could tell that something was off about him. "Jordan said.

Patricia started pacing thinking about the situation at hand. "Sika, I am not losing my son cause of this. We must do something, " Patricia said to her husband. She knew Sika would have a plan to make this better, he always did. She trusted him as the head of the house.

"Yes, daddy we have to do something before that little witch turns Joe against us." Summer second that. Summer has always been a great weakness for her father. She was the only girl child in the family. Everything she wanted, she got. She was the apple of Sika's eye. Sika loved Joe as much but he never treated him as he treated Summer. He more tough on Joe and expected a lot from him. When Joe didn't meet his high expectations he had no problem showing how disappointed he was in him. When Joe went against the rules he used to physically punish him but he never did all of that with Summer . He also did that with Matt, so Joe won't be different.

"I will think of something, Princess. "Sika said kissing summer's hair.

"Where does this little conniving bitch stay? " Patricia asked.

"At the hotel in times square. Joyce was also there." Jordan said . She made sure to get the room number before she checked out of the hotel to join the family. Jordan was part of the family with the Anoa'i's, she knew everything about them. She only hope that Mamè didn't ruin the plan for her to marry Joe.

"And where is Joe? " Patricia asked.

"He said he was going to the arena to prepare for his match tonight. "Jordan replied.

---------------------

Yesterday night.

Mamè arrived at their hotel room with the boys after spending the whole day with them. They went gaming and sightseeing around New York. When she got in Joyce was watching television.

Mamè bathed the boys and put them in bed before joining her mother. She wasn't going to bother telling her about seeing Joesph Anoa'i'. That would set her off, knowing the hate her mom has for him.

"I am heading out tomorrow with the twins. They have to be in school. " Joyce said looking at her daughter.

"I thought we agreed that we will all leave together after the competition. I don't want you to go just yet, I want you to see me walk the runway in the middle of the garden. I want you to be proud of me." Mamè said honestly.