chapter 5

The makeovers were done for all the four woman. Now all they had to do is stand before the judges to tell their story. Tyra had been checking up with all of the girls. She did that once every week, asking them they same questions about  their stay in the house. There was a week the house went into flames because the girls thought that Mamè was shady. They found it very strange that Mamè doesn't like to talk about her kids. Fatima one of the contestants started the gossip and fellow contestants Ashley, Ava entertained it from week five. Lacey heard the girls talking and went to tell Mamè. Mamè than confronted the girls,  telling them to say whatever they needed to say to her right to her face. Fatima countered saying Mamè should show everyone the real her instead of hiding the important facts. To cut the story short hands were thrown with people jumping in to separate them.

First up she started with Lacey Smith.

Lacey Smith is a brunette straight talker right out of Taxes. She has a great personality. She is 23 and a student at her towns community college. Her and Mamè were close. They become like sisters but it was clear to both that the competition came first. Even with that mouth on her she is the nicest thing you'll ever meet.

Secondly, Ashley Wyatts,  won 2 best photo out of 8 weeks they have been here. She is in it to win it at the age of 20 she has achieved a  lot in the modeling world. She has been doing pagents from a young age. She would be the ambassador of confidence if possible.

Thirdly it was Fatima, she was straight out of Detroit and had no problem dragging anybody just so she can get the crowd praising her. She is 27 with a lawyer degree that she is not ready to put to use just yet according to her. She and the girls were highly educated with was the reason for her to side line Mamè. She has won majority of the prices the season had to offer.

Lastly she checked on Mamè.

Presentation.

Girls, welcome to the presentation room where you will be presenting your story to my fellow judges. The weeks for proving that you can be America's next top model are running out. We are on the 8th week with only 2 week remaining till we crown our winner. This may be the last time you get to prove to the judges that you are worth winning the entire  thing.

Welcome your Judges Miss Jay, Ashley Graham and myself. Girls show as what you got.

"Mamè you are up," Tyra said taking a sit.

Mamè moved to the platform quite nervous. She knew that she had to talk about the past that she was not proud of. She really had to be naked and expose the parts of her life that she wanted to remain hidden for now. "Thanks for the opportunity." Mamè said.

The judges have given them three frames and a video to tell their story through the photos that they have chosen.

"I would like to begin telling my story by using this picture. I have my traditional Ghanaian skirt made out of animal skin and no top on which symbolise a young maiden in my culture. It also symbolises innocence, a young virgin girl who is pure and just wants to explore life. When I look at this frame for me I see acceptance. I spent all of my life being insecure, being insecure about my about being dark, my weight and my background. I was born poor. I was bullied at school because of all that I have mentioned. Imagine being in a white dominated school and you are the only one who is different with no friends but surrounded by hate.