chapter 15

Is it a storyline or reality?
Is the question that everyone is asking since wwe smackdown aired last friday. If you didn't watch, this is what went down. The last segment of the show as expected was going to be the tribal chief and Randy Orton closing up smackdown but the unexpected happened when Randy got out of the ring to address twin boys that were in the crowd, claiming that they were Romans kids. Furious that her Kids were filmed without consent, their mother New york top model Mamè adjei came out to confront Orton and it was a mess, she simply put hands on the man.

It didnt end there as the drama went backstage, where Randy Ortons wife Kim wanted to fight Mamè for putting hands on her husband. She couldn't get to her because Roman was standing in front of Mamè protecting her.

Kim claimed Roman pushed her but watching the video you can see that she fell. Exchange of words happened between her and Mamè where she said Roman cheated on his girl with Mamè and got her pregnant. Mamè than shot back saying Kim was a stalker and was very old for Orton.

Roman, in his own words said, "I just stopped her from getting to my kids mom. She fell.' Was it a comfirmation ? Or just storyline perfected too good. They brawled all over the backstage area before they were separated by their co-workers. Randy was reported to have a broken face while the tribal chief went ahead to spend time with Mamè.

While they were no updates about the matter, curious fans went to dig up some dirt from Mamè and Romans past. It was a shock to many to find out that they both went to the same high school and Roman was dating his now girlfriend Jordon back then . Also a footage of Mamè talking about her kids father during the America's next top model scene resurfaced, the footage had a lot of people confused and calling Mamè a liar. Most are saying she used her boys to get pity votes just to win the competition.

Mamè Adjei was deemed a liar, while Roman was deemed as a cheater but what about the kids? She didn't really say they are Romans!