How 69 was invented

A theory, this ain't a poem! Someone made me ponder over this topic so i thought about it and posting now.

Pisces POV:

Actually the first 69 happened between Two fishes. Who kissed each other like that,
And some Pisces horny boy like me was watching it and fantasizing of his beloved on a moonlit romantic day. And thus he made a poem like a hopeless romantic on this, expressing how he and his love could be like those fishes. Swimming in sea of love, while kissing each other upside down when crossing their paths.

And people who read those poems. Out of em, someone was very kinky Pisces who told his girl to use this idea in a more sexy way than of poetry, and they like fishes slept upside down in bed and kissed each other side by sides.

Later on Pisces people who know of it made it more romantic by doing it above one another the boy was below the girl showing that he will always be a support to her, and girl above boy coz she would protect him with herself. The boy would have his tongue go inside that well of love, showing that he's interested in knowing her more deeply and she gives her love from it endlessly dripping on him, while the girl sucks something of his and he ejaculates love and she drinks it saying that he will never let her feel thirty, he will keep pouring his love to her and make her feel well loved while she would kiss it and say that she likes the way he's and accepts him no matter what. And this position shows how much comfort and joy there's in true love, that love given is the love returning back and there's so much passion in between both!!! that's how 69 came into being later on becoming a mere sex position but for me it's really a very romantic emotional position I'd love to try someday daily with anyone who's interested baby TwT I'll do anything to get her jealous ;)

And Pisces looks like two fishes 69

I'm pisces, i need 69 someone plessssss help meeee 😭😭