A ghost's proposal

//  don't judge btw, may contain triggers related to self harm/loss/tradegy/horror/betrayal //

I am really angry, that you broke me
That you deserted me like this.

Even more that you're no more here
To fulfill my dreams and a small wish.

That i wanted to be happy with you
Together, always, forever.

I'm mad at you now, really, too much,
Too much you suffocated me already, it aches, with your absence, my heart aches, with your betrayal.

You're a traitor who promised of happiness to me and gave me nothing but sadness to live with.

Give me dreams and break it, just like everyone did.

I struggled a lot with everything, suffered through the world all my life, for you, i survived, but even after seeing how much i loved you, was it right? For you to think of killing yourself and leaving him alone, love, i was too there in the fight, fighting for your happiness... But seeing you go, and leave me alone, i couldn't do anything but accept, there was nothing left to survive, but to die.

I died long ago, my ghost haunts this poem now,
Seeking you everywhere, where are you friend, where is your love gone?

Was my long wait, dying everyday, not worth you in my life that you left me alone?

Now who will have to atone? Who will lend me a hand when I'm alone?

I'm nothing now, just ashes and bone,
I couldn't live without you, I couldn't kill either thinking it would hurt you if you ever came back,

My body decayed and the soul stayed behind, but all cracked to ever repair.

And people couldn't fix his heart,
As all he needed was his healer, you to be there to protect him from anymore hurt, but your acts became a killer,

Left him alone to rot under the grey sky,
Rainbows in dreams but reality with just tears of seperation and tradegy to cry.

Now who will notice his Ghost asking for justice? Will you come to my home and look at my picture, with the same love i looked at yours from my blurry eyes? It's raining... everything is paining, the winds choke me and the traumas poke me...

Tell me who will feed this ghost, his favourite dishes when he has no body left to intake it, would you just be happy knowing he couldn't bear and died without ever being loved by the girl he wanted to make his wifey.

The world shamed him, called his pain stupid, he should just move on, but all he knew was you, you was all he wanted, and all he wanted was you.

He cried so many days, his darkcircles didn't allow him look at the mirror, it was traumatizing, a sight un-bearable.

You were his dream girl, he chased forever and found that day, but didn't knew she'll leave him just like how we're opening eyes and this dream fades away.

Would you be happy if someday you came back, and found a dead body, with pencil sketches on his notebook of a couple having a wedding?

Would you be happy to be late, when you came back and saw him propose your dead account, and wait till he could survive no more, and died away waiting and waiting?

Ahh my chest aches, it hurts, they all get the life they wished, the people they need, but why not us?

Why not us, who love each other like the sun and moon, can't we meet at the evening?

If i told you that i couldn't survive without your love, will you give me all the love i ever needed, my heart emptying out now, could you fill it back, just come back he pleaded!

I've always been taken and broken, would you take me to repair unlike them? Would you be okay if i called you as mine? Get me drunk like you're my wine, make me forget everything else, wake me up with a little kiss next morning at 9? Would you fight rest of the world and all your burdens to protect his broken self that crave your arms and hugs? Would you compensate me for all the tradegies i had, would you be able to make me believe at least you will not leave me alone when I need again?

Would you mind giving me so much love, that i never need anything else again?

Would it be alright if i asked you to take me wherever you stayed, let me belong to you, just you, like in our dreams, again?

Would you be ok if I called your name, and asked you to be my wife one day?

Would you please come back and strive for protecting this little baby of yours, from this world that breaks, everyday?