friendzone? jdhdjhshhs

(in the convo)

"hey, it's been long i wanted to finally tell you... that-"

"oh you meant you're crushing on me?"

"Ah... Yea-"

"Please don't crush on me, i already love someone else, we can still be friends tho"

"I- it's ok... I'm fine.. "

____

(in her mind; considering crushing with great feelings rather than just attachment or attraction)

"For you, i was nothing, but for me, you're, still my everything, maybe someday I'll be there beside you and give you a bouquet of flowers, of love within my heart, I'll smile and congratulate you with cheers, as you marry her infront of me, and behind my smiling mask, there would be a face drowning it's dreams, and then i wish i could forget how much i wished, to see you forever with me.."

(If i was instead of that guy, i can make her a legit cuckcake at least for sure if she wants, that will make her very happy and less hurt hehehe IDK I'm horny asf, neither i like to break hearts, let her enjoy me a bit, wtf dhdghd idk horny ppl being horny i have lot of love within me, i don't mind giving more and more sheesh there's no end to me loving back ppl who seem to crush me wtf- hhsjshhsshhshshs- HSHIDHSSHHSJSHSJSHS PLS HELP I'M HIGH AGAIN)