Urge for creampie?

[ 18+ motivational content/Sex education based ]

I know the urge to feel
How raw would it feel
When you both will feel connected without any barriers, without any limits, love will drive your train inside it's tunnel,
Exploring the deep dark depth
Sliding, rushing veins in the cave,
The wheels striking on the track, fiery sparks of passion, wave after wave.

Filling the all-devouring black hole with unending rivers, fusing stars with cosmos and screaming skies of the lovers.

But what happens when you cross the speed limits?
When your vehicle aches after crossing the cliff at high speeds?
Won't it fall, drip blood down of your dreams and your families,
Death of childhood before you learn how to bear it?

Sex is addictive, i know sex drive needs it, but what about the future you seek?
Often we make mistakes in our lives, choose the lust over love, for one night stand with someone not true. And filling her fertile croplands with bloom, milky irrigation, but this flower dies when not embraced with care.

I say you, enjoy as much as you want, but don't you wanna enjoy forever than only once? What if you end up fertilizing someone's lands which you didn't wanted to own or you let someone to sow seeds of weed within yourself? Who would bear the responsibilities if no one wanted to, what would you answer your parents who knew you were so wise and what would you say to the people that you made a child just because you wanted to feel full, sticky fluids slurped, within the wet hole even before your marriage? And then you regret, die and cry for being too desirous to not protect your respect and your dreams? Become a mother at 19 without knowing how to feed a child?

The world is full of people, who all were someone's child. The way the society is shaped in based on how we made, how we love and care for and what we teach our child. Immature mothers will ignore the children and give them to the darkness, because she was to first make her life ? Then why not stay away from regret for entir life, why not choose the right ways before ruining someone's life?

Everyone has desires and wishes,
But you need to wait for reaping them,
You can't grow a plant when you yourself haven't. And neither can you throw it away just coz you haven't.

Let's pledge not to let our desires control our life, let's be a bit wise and not give in to a one time pleasure with strangers and fake lovers, but wait for having pleasures later for your entire life, with your true lover who would embrace the love within you always without leaving you away, who will love you with passion and not lust.

Let's not forget to care for ourselves and our future, and control this dark urge, greed for the raw feeling, which could bring in disastrous STDs and worsen your ability to have fun later when you actually should have had. Let's not kill each other with wrong decisions, but embrace and protect our partners as long as we're not ready to bear the responsibilities.

Childhood and Teenage is a beautiful time to enjoy being kids, not to ruin it with such lustful urges.

But once you're with your right partner, tying knots together, you will have all the nights with each other. All the freedom to enjoy what you want, making love in bed or your couch as you want, soft blushes and caressing the soul, diving deep into the heavens and pounding till you can bear it no more lmao XD but make sure too keep protected if you don't want a child yet, have unlimited nights of fucking hardcore, dicks sliding through the swimsuit of the pussyhole XD

It's so much fun to do it without taking a big risk, it's more fun to do it when we're allowed to have it, there's no fun in being a risk taker, but in being safe forever.

Oh and then it's not just pounding your ass with the stick but you could also feel bliss with kisses unfurling your sweet dress, and the loving hands caressing your beautiful softness and the winery dripping down affection and he'll be the drunkard of not alcohol, but your love nectar, licking slurping till you throb down there sweetly moaning out the pleasure you feel, heaven on your hands as you stroke it before sucking like a naughty lil vampire ;)

He'll whisper to your ear while kissing your strawberry flavoured cheeks that you're the prettiest he has ever seen and fingers will make footsteps on your thighs going to the door of magic and bliss and sliding through it, patting it, knocking saying "Khul ja sim sim", and you will blush like mad, be crazy as his finger enters the home within you (oh and make sure to cut the nails)

And you'll feel adored when he enchants you with his tongue racing across your chest sucking in the milky-balloon, to your hips giving you a ticklish feeling, down and down, his saliva covering you up like rain showers of love, down and down, getting your knees weak as he slurps on your wine, you'll drip drops, your winery will cry being emotional of being so loved and protected and his mouth will be stuck to the honeycomb as if he was a bee filling you with salivary nectar and then you would scream in pleasure and joy cumming on his moutu, while his tongue enters within cleaning your messed naughtiness, as if it's a vaccum cleaner and yet you won't stop dripping the tears.

And you'll get his lolipop in all flavours, chocolate vanilla ice cream whatever XD

Oh well, this was supposed to be a Condom Ad but turned out it looking like another smut lmao. Nvm ahem ahem. I'm very holy person. Btww seriously don't u think the TV ads of comdoms are so erotic? Fuckkk i want vanilla flavour condom on my wife in our honeymoon ahhhh idk when will i have it, she's seriously gonna be overloaded with my cuteness and me ish so romantic i hope she will make sure to make me feel same hehe lolz

And pls use APC, Aapki Pasandida Condom, whichver fruit or chocolate flavour u want, even coffee flavour also there yummy.. I mean Artificial Population Cuntroller, coz you need it! Our nation is fucking overpopulated due to which most problems arise so let's not make a dozen kids like some oldies (I've known someone having 12 siblings like wtf?! Man their parents must have been crazy sex addicts, but anyways u have condoms now so fucking use it and fuck as much as u want but only when protected, make sure it doesn't breaks tho lol)

Oh god condoms are losing weight!! Lmao i saw this Thin condom ad and I be like wtf condom r u on a diet or what fuckkk y r these condom ads so fucking erotic ughh XDD

The above thumbnail reminded me how cats stare each other before they start fighting lol.

Some questions for y'all:

1. Your fav fruit

2. Your fav ice cream flavour

3. Your fav toppings for cake?

(Double meaning intended, coz i don't wanna lie)