Alls Fair in Shopping and Murder

I've decided to do something different and add some pictures. First off is a picture of our main character: Raven Novikov

Warning: lots of violence, use of guns, knives etc, swearing, sexual references you get the idea. Let's get onto the story.

I strolled into Westlake High and was immediately greeted with the loud noise that comes with being in a large school. I pushed down the corridor, avoiding bumping into more than one person. I nearly got hit with a football as someone threw it over everyone yelling, "Heads!" As I got closer to my locker I was welcomed by the last thing I wanted to see: the sight and smell of basketball boys. They were hanging out by my locker... AGAIN.

I pushed past them and they smirked as I unlocked my locker and started getting my books for the first period. I slammed my locker shut, "What do you idiots want?" I asked, spinning around to face the basketball team who was still hovering over me. A few of them shrugged, others mumbled something I couldn't hear, "If you don't want anything, fuck off!" I yelled at them. They left after that, walking down the hallway yelling inappropriate words.

"Raven!" I heard my name being called somewhere in the large mass of bodies moving through the corridors. "Get out of the fucking way!" A small figure stepped through the crowd,

"Hey Lil," I said to my best friend. Liliana Dickens was short, with bright orange hair tied into a messy bun on top of her head and green eyes, a million freckles and glasses. She was your typical nerd, minus the braces (she had got them off a few years ago). She looked like a nerd, and she was a nerd. The only reason I befriended her in the first place was for her to do my homework, but we had become best friends over the years.

"Ok, we have a million things to do," she sighed. Liliana looked down at her large to-do list. "First, we have to go to all our classes, obviously. Then, we have to choose a new table to sit at in the senior area and lastly," she took a large breath in, "we have to go shopping," she gasped for air, did I mention she had asthma? She had asthma.

"Shopping for what?" I asked, starting to walk to my first class as Liliana followed.

"Clothes," she replied as if it was the stupidest question ever, "This is our last year in school and I wanna look awesome," she twirled quickly before laughing, "Look out," she sighed, immediately looking down at her shoes, "Hannah at 12 o'clock," I looked to where she was referring to. Hannah Lewis was strolling down in the middle of the hall straight toward us. Her two friends walked beside her, they chewed gum loudly and laughed.

I glared at Hannah as she continued to walk, "Who does she think she is?" I asked Liliana, "I created that bitch," Liliana nodded in agreement. When we were younger, Hannah and I were best friends, but as we grew up we got into a lot of fights. When we reached middle school Hannah and I were fighting nearly every day. Once we got to high school, Hannah, Georgina and Ruby and I were the most popular girls in school. Everyone wanted to be us, or fuck us. Hannah and I would get into more and more fights and eventually, it turned physical. When I started hanging out with Liliana, Hannah saw her opportunity and kicked me out of my own group! I created all three of them, without me they would've been nothing!

"Excuse me," Hannah cleared her throat, "You're blocking my locker," her annoying high pitched voice brought me back to reality. I looked behind me to see that it was Hannah's locker that I was leaning on.

"I didn't realise it was your locker," I got off of the locker and started walking to class. Debate was first, my best subject apart from PE. I wasn't surprised that it was one of my best, I could convince anyone of anything. I could get information out of anyone and I could outwit a person using only my words. It was one of the perks of being a trained Mafia assassin.