Consequences, Consequences

A pic of Liliana to start this chapter

"What do you want, Hannah?" I asked her,

"I was just wondering what you brought," she laughed,

"As if it's your fucking business," I chuckled falsely,

"Oh please," Hannah sighed, "Of course, it's my business! If dumbasses shop where we do we'll stop buying there." Georgina and Ruby laughed beside her.

"гребаная сука (fucking bitch)," I said under my breath, trying hard to keep my anger issues in check.

"What was that honey?" She asked, "I don't speak nasty bitch,"

"That's it," I sighed, cracking my knuckles like they do in the movies, "You've pissed me off now,"

"What are you gonna do?" Hannah laughed, "Throw your bitch of a friend at me," I smirked,

"I was thinking of using that sign there to smack you fucking ugly face in," I shrugged pointing to a sign on a pole.

"Do it then!" Hannah chuckled.

"Ok," I shrugged again and then calmly walked over to the sign as the three of them guffawed at me. I picked up the sign and hoisted it up. I aimed it at Hannah and threw it. It didn't smack her in the face but it flew through the bag she was holding and wedged it into the wall behind her. Hannah and her bitch ass friends stopped laughing. Georgina and Ruby stared at the bag stuck in the wall. They screamed and then ran off. Hannah looked at me with shock plastered on her face.

"Now fuck off," I told her. She ran off toward where her friends had gone and I quickly went back to Liliana. "Come on," I hissed at her, picking up the bag, "Police will be here soon," she nodded in shock. We quickly ran to my car and loaded everything in the trunk.

We heard sirens as the police arrived and we jumped in the back, covering ourselves with the blanket I had in there. I held my breath as the sirens eventually disappeared.

Liliana gasped for breath as she threw the blanket off of us, "Holy shit!" She exclaimed, "That was... awesome!!!!" She cheered, "That sure got rid of her," I nodded but I wasn't all that happy. There were cameras in that mall and the police would eventually find me. I had let my anger get the best of me, something that I was taught never to do.

- FLASHBACK -

I kicked hard and fast, hitting my sparring partner over and over. My teeth grimaced in anger.

"Calm down, Raven," my uncle said from the sideline, "Don't let your anger get the best of you. Instead learn to control it and turn it into energy to fight longer," he pulled me away from the boy I was fighting.

"But Uncle," I protested, "He tripped me into the pool the other day, and wearing my favourite shirt! He ruined it,"

"I still need you to be calm, if you choose out of anger you may danger the life of the others," I nodded in understanding, "I should have known that Daniel did something stupid to make you kick him like that," I smiled up at my uncle, "Go easy on him, he's only a year older than you," I smirked and nodded, going back over to Daniel and moving into a defensive stance.

- END OF FLASHBACK -

I was only 13 at the time but I had learnt a very valuable lesson. "Come on," I sighed, climbing into the driver's seat, "I'll drive you home," Liliana climbed into the passenger seat and buckled up. I drove off and started the radio. We sang along to ALL the songs, screaming the words. I eventually pulled up to Liliana's small house and stopped,

"Are you coming to school tomorrow?" She asked, opening the door and getting out,

"I don't know," I replied truthfully, "But I'll text you later," she nodded