I'm so Sorry

A/N: I'm sooooooooooo sorry (haha ^^^) for not updating. I've had -50 motivation. I'll try and get better and start updating a bit more regularly. (Also this part was published because Lollipop5000 asked)

I had opened all my presents.

I had finally hugged Kira again.

I was living in my own room.

I was back with my friends and family.

But all I could think about was the Peccati's.

I thought about Matteo, how the last thing he saw before he died was me betraying him.

I thought about Garcia, being tortured in the basement, thinking about her brothers.

I thought about Roberto, worrying over his twin while simultaneously being tortured.

They were all I could think about.

"Raven," Daniel interrupted my train of thought, "Ivan and Leonid want to see you," I nodded, stood and left the room. Daniel caught my arm. I turned to look at him, and he smiled softly. "It's about your Italian friends..." 

"Thanks," I nodded softly, taking a deep breath and bracing myself before I went to my father's study and knocked on the door.

"Come," came Father's voice, I pushed the door open. Ivan stood beside my father, they were studying something on the computer.

"Daniel said you wanted to see me," I told them. They both looked up, the same expression on their faces, my uncle looked so much like his older brother.

"Yes," Father nodded, "Come here, child," I slowly walked over to him, and he pointed to the computer where two security footage were being played. On one of them, Garcia was asleep on an old mattress, on the other, Roberto was curled into a ball in the corner of the room. I swallowed, "They're twins, yes?" I nodded, "The girl hasn't broken... yet. The boy just sits there, until one of us goes in. You know them, I need you to get information from them,"

"I know almost everything, Father," I reminded him,

"We need the plans for after the boss dies, you don't know that," I nodded,

"I believe their father would be running the Mafia now," I shrugged, "Eduardo Peccati,"

"Thank you," Ivan spoke, "But we need the specifics," I nodded, swallowed and turned to leave,

"Who do you want me to break first?" I asked, not wanting to touch either of the twins. 

"The boy," Father told me, nodding softly.

"Turn the cameras off?" I asked, they both sent questioning looks to me, "It'll give me a little bit of trust back," they nodded and I left the room, slowly making my way down to the basement. 

I braced myself outside of Roberto's cell. I took a deep breath before opening the door. Roberto moved immediately, keeping his head down he took his shirt off and stood in the middle of the room.

New and old wounds littered his skin. Deep purple and yellow bruises, and cuts surrounded by dried blood. He still stared at the ground. I closed the door and glanced up at the camera - no flashing red light. I walked over to Roberto and took his chin in my hand, he flinched as I pulled his face to meet mine. His face was in a similar shape to his body, both eyes were black, one swelling, many small and large cuts covered his handsomeness, his cheeks stained in tears long cried. His eyes were closed and braced.

I took a shaky breath, glanced back at the still-off camera and then released his chin.

"Roberto," I said softly. My voice seemed to surprise him and he opened his eyes, looking up at me. The heartbreak and betrayal in his emotion was evident from the way his face twisted as if he were going to cry, "Roberto, please," I felt tears sting the back of my eyes, "I'm s-"