-95-

Kasey pulls her bag and looks around LAX for any signs indicating that the driver she was told would meet her is indeed waiting for her arrival. Finally, she sees a gentleman holding up a paper with her name written across it and makes her way towards him. 

"Hi, I'm Kasey." 

He smiles, "I'm sorry that I'm a bit late, there was an accident on the way and traffic was at a standstill. My name is Steven and I'll be your personal driver while you're in town. May I take your bag?" 

"It's nice to meet you, Steven. I'm assuming we are heading in the direction of the hotel, correct?" 

"Yes Ma'am, unless there is somewhere else you'd like to go." 

Kasey smiles and laughs at the attractive-looking gentleman in front of her, "Please, call me Kasey; ma'am makes me seem older than what I really am." 

"Very well, Kasey." Steven opens the door of the car for her and deposits her bag in the trunk of it before then climbing in the driver's seat.  

Kasey sends out a couple of messages to Kelley letting her know that she's arrived and is making her way towards the hotel. 

"Is traffic always like this around here?" 

Steven nods, "Unfortunately, it is." 

"Damn, and I thought rush hour in Toronto was bad." 

"I actually did a small appearance on a show that was filmed in Toronto, or more precisely North York a couple of years ago. It was fun, and I got to take in a Blue Jays game while I was there." 

"You're an actor?" 

Steven laughs, "Everyone in California is an actor. I've actually done more work as a body double or stand-in than actual acting. It pays well, but, not enough to offset my expenses, so I supplement by driving and providing security."

"A man of many talents." 

"As are you, from what I've heard and seen on Google." 

"Yeah, I guess I am a bit of an oddity; a soccer-playing singer." 

"Honestly, not the weirdest combo I've seen or heard of. There are several dancers at the club I sometimes bounce at that have jobs you wouldn't expect. One is a teacher during the day and dances at night to help pay for her parent's medical bills and care." 

"That's sad."

 "It is. Anyway, I understand that you're in town to sign with Universal." 

"I am and also to see my wife, who plays for the US National Team." 

"I have the game on the agenda I was given and will be providing you security while in attendance." 

"Is that really necessary?" 

"Yes. Don't worry I can blend in with the best." 

Steven pulls to a stop out front of the hotel and makes his way around to open the door for Kasey, before collecting her bag from the trunk and following her inside. 

"Do you have a reservation?"

"Yes, it should be under Kasey Wild."

The girl behind the desk types in her name and looks at the screen, "Yes, Mrs. Wild. I see here that there is a message on file to have you go to room 501 upon your arrival."

"Do you know who it's from?" 

"Sorry, it's an inter hotel message, so there's no name only room number attached."