-100-

The morning of the home opener and debut for Kasey with the North Carolina Courage. 

Kasey is up with her alarm while Kelley enjoys a bit more shut eye. She lets Buddy out for his morning run around in the yard while making some coffee for them. 

After letting Buddy back in and making sure to wipe his paws off, Kasey carries two cups of coffee into the bedroom. 

"Mmmm, I smell coffee."  

"Yes, you do. If you want yours, you're going to need to sit up." 

Kelley smiles as she sits up and Kasey passes over a cup.  "Perfect. Just the way I like it." 

"Good to know that I haven't forgotten how you take it." 

Kasey sits down at Kelley's feet. 

"How'd you sleep, Kase?" 

"Really well, best sleep I've had since you before you left." 

Kelley nods, "It's a nice change not waking up all alone. I've missed our morning pillow talk." 

Kasey laughs, "Yeah, right! I'm usually talking to myself while you're still asleep." 

Kelley shrugs, "It takes a lot of sleep to look this good." 

"Uh huh. I'm sure it does." Kasey laughs. 

"What time is it?" 

"A little after 9, which I know is still early for you. I'm going to head out on the deck for some morning yoga and meditation; you're more than welcome to join me. After, I'm going to give Ky a call and check in, I'm sure she'd love to know that you're here." 

"As much as I wouldn't mind watching you doing downward dog, I think I'll pass and stay in bed a bit longer. Make sure you dress warm, okay? If I fall back asleep, wake me for the call." 

Kasey nods, before standing up, bending over to kiss Kelley, grabbing a sweatshirt and then heading out. 

Kelley turns over and unplugs her phone before typing out a message. 

New Message

Momo: Morning kiddo! Your Mom is going to be calling you shortly to check in, don't forget that you need to act like you're still at home, okay? Also, you don't know that I'm here. 

Little Wild: Got it! All good! I can't wait to surprise her. HAO made sure that everyone has jerseys to wear today. Mine says Little Wild on the back and has Mom's number 1 on it. 

Momo: Nice. Remind me to thank her for that. I should go before your Mom comes back. See you soon, kiddo. 

Little Wild: Yep. 

As she finishes off her coffee, Kelley decides to go ahead and sent her friend a thank you message before she forgets. 

New Message

KO: Thank you for hooking up Kylie and the fam with jerseys. 

HAO: No problem. Angie has one for you to wear as well unless you're stealing one of Kasey's. Also, she has your pass for the stadium. 

KO: I'll definitely be rocking on of Kase's jersey's today, I don't care what anyone thinks. I'm proud of my wife and everything she's accomplished, so far. 

HAO: Good to hear, see you in a few hours.  

Kelley goes to set her phone down only to feel in buzz in her hand, she looks down at the screen and smiles. 

New Message

Kailen: Heard through the grapevine that you were in NC. Tell Wild good luck for me and that the Sheridan's will be watching.