Chapter 1 - Who is them?

(Another song I listened to. The channel's name is Premium Music HQ.)

No one's POV

In a void where time no longer exists, a being with bones as dark as the night itself and power that rivaled the creator's.

If you were able to get close enough without getting impaled by a blood-red bone, you would be able to make out cracks and chips all along the bones not covered with clothing. The skull alone was covered with spiderweb cracks and the damage done to the ribs was the worse.

Ribs were in positions they shouldn't be and broken bones were healed incorrectly. Some were just barely hanging on. What we see is the curse of F̸̨̡̙̼̹͍̑̉̀̍̋à̸̧̲͉̗͒͝ț̴̛̹̬̭͐̎͌e̶̫̚ on an innocent soul. Forced to be a destroyer. Many may think that a destroyer's life is easy because they have lots of power. 

However, they couldn't be more wrong. Life is restricting and painful for the Forced God of Destruction.

Error's POV

Error sat in his void, knitting away at presents for the gang. He would have loved to give one to Ink since it was his birthday soon but Error knew that the creator would never accept a gift from a dirty glitch like him, not in a million years.

Suddenly, Error felt a yank on his soul and stopped what he was doing. A pang of pain obviously meant that that Ink was in action, creating new Aus. As Error hauled himself to his feet, the cracking and shifting of bones could be heard, echoing throughout the spotless void. Only fate knows when he would ever get a break.

He opened a glitched-out portal and hopped through to a random Au on the other side. Whenever Ink made a new one, Error needed to clear more room for the multiverse to grow.

The universe he opened to seemed to be a copy of Outertale, based on the floating islands and stars in the sky. "Why does it have to be a copy of my favorite?" Error said. "Oh well." Error began his job. 

First, he found the Frisk, Chara, and Flowey copies of the Au and sent quickly wrapped them up in his strings. 

"Who the crap are you and why do you look like Smiley Trashbag?!" the Flowey stated. Error just smiled sadly and tossed them through a portal to his personal support system. He had gotten permission from F̸̨̡̙̼̹͍̑̉̀̍̋à̸̧̲͉̗͒͝ț̴̛̹̬̭͐̎͌e̶̫̚ to have a support system for the monsters/fallen humans of his choice, just like Core! Frisk had the Omega Timeline.

Anyway, when he had only just gotten to the Judgement Hall of the Outertale copy, Ink finally decided to show his face. "Error! What are you doing to this poor Au!?" he shouted. Error turned around and got ready to face off with Ink. 

No matter how many times he had tried to explain to Ink, the creator never believed him. He always said that he was lying. "I would never trust a dirty glitch like you!" he had said once.

As Ink sent attack after attack, Error could only do so much to keep himself from getting too badly hurt. F̸̨̡̙̼̹͍̑̉̀̍̋à̸̧̲͉̗͒͝ț̴̛̹̬̭͐̎͌e̶̫̚ would only let him cause a few minor injuries to Ink while the creator was allowed to do whatever he wanted to the glitch. 

The battle was fought for an hour or so until Error made a terrible mistake, one that caused a hole in his defense. Ink was able to swing his brush up and hit the destroyer square in the jaw. The hit was enough to crack his jaw and cause massive amounts of pain. Error flew back and hit one of the pillars in the hall, cracking his spine.

As he lay on the ground, Ink made his way over and raised his brush. "This is what you get for hurting my creations!" 

The creator brought down his weapon with massive amounts of force and cracked Error's already mutilated bones further. Another hit to the destroyer's right arm caused the bone to sever from his arm, right above the elbow. 

(Image for above paragraph will be added in the next chapter.)

The pain caused Error to let out a distorted, glitched scream, one that cracked the walls of the Judgment Hall and weakened the coding of the Au copy. Ink had to cover his non-existent ears so that they didn't bleed. Error took this as an opportunity to escape and quickly opened a portal beneath him, not before he crushed to code in his hands. 

He didn't care that monsters were still in the Au. He didn't have the mental or physical strength to hunt them all down. Error landed in the Anti-void, his home. 

Heh, "home". What a sick joke that was. The void was no home to him. It was a prison. One that  F̸̨̡̙̼̹͍̑̉̀̍̋à̸̧̲͉̗͒͝ț̴̛̹̬̭͐̎͌e̶̫̚ had trapped him in and slowly drove him to insanity. Thanks to her, Error no longer remembered his past life. 

He didn't know if he had any family or friends or even a lover before he was taken away. What a cruel deity that F̸̨̡̙̼̹͍̑̉̀̍̋à̸̧̲͉̗͒͝ț̴̛̹̬̭͐̎͌e̶̫̚ was. Error slowly crawled to a box nearby. It lied next to a large beanbag chair that served as a bed and the only piece of furniture in the blank white void. He would have gotten more, but Ink would have noticed and followed him to the void. 

He could not risk that, as Ink would probably find out about his biggest secret and take them away from him. For those who are wondering who "them" is, you are about to find out.

Error hauled himself into a sitting position next to the beanbag chair and began wrapping his wounds when a rustling noise came from behind him. Already knowing who it was, he said "You can come on out now. It's safe." 

From behind the beanbag, two small heads popped out. One was a little taller than the other and both had black bones like the destroyer. They both ran out, jumped his arms, and shouted "Mama!"

A/N - Hello readers! I hope you are enjoying this FGOD fanfic, as it is my very first one written. The next chapter will probably be a Christmas Special, depending on what people want. Also, because I cannot decide on a ship for this book, I will not be adding any romantic things until more votes are entered to the pole at the end of the Prologue.

Enjoy the book!