Chapter 2 - Surprise!

(This is how I imagine them in their free time. Image found at https://comyet.tumblr.com/post/154161521938/gradient-with-pj-i-hope-you-like-it-xd-english#!)

~Recently, on FGOD~

From behind the beanbag, two small heads popped out. One was a little taller than the other and both had black bones like the destroyer. They both ran out, jumped his arms, and shouted "Mama!"

Error's POV

As the  two babybones rushed forward, Error tried to brace for the impact but it was no good. They both slammed into him, full force. "Can you finally spend some time with us?!" one asked. 

Error just chuckled. " I just might be able to, Gradient." The now newly identified squealed with delight. Gradient was the older one, nearly coming up to Error's waist. They preferred the male pronouns and went by he/him. He had some teal marks on his face, one on each side and wore dark clothes. 

Underneath his black jacket, Gradient had a tan-colored sweater. His pants shifted from black to brown and his shoes were blue. He had a black hood on with an echo flower headband adorning it. On his waist rested a red jacket with green stripes.

Meanwhile, his younger sibling liked the pronouns of they/them. They went by the name of Paperjam.

Paperjam had the accessories of two stars on their head, along with an echoflower adorning the right side of their head. They wore a bright blue jack that had black splatters along the bottom and the ends of the sleeves. Around their waist, an extra black jacket was wrapped.

Their pants were yellow with the secondary color of orange and had ale orange bows on them. As Error embraced both of them, he began to remember how lucky he was to have them and that Ink had not found out about them. The way he treated them would probably be very different from Ink's treatment.

 The way he treated them would probably be very different from Ink's treatment

(Image made by me on Gacha Club of the wholesome family moment.)

Error let his kids create. Even if Ink thought that he was someone who hated creation, he wasn't really bothered by it. Error was actually able to make a few things himself, such as clothes, puppets/dolls, etc. 

Anyway, back to the present. Error picked up both his kids and opened a glitching portal to a Outertale, their favorite relaxing place. 

As they stepped through the portal, the family was suddenly blinded by the stars that were scattered throughout the skies. The stars in Outertale would always rival the copies' stars. At least, in the family's opinion. 

As Error made his way towards their special spot, he couldn't help the feeling that something was wrong. Ink had not made any Aus yet, and usually he would never get a break this long. Now, he wasn't complaining about the fact but still, it felt odd that Ink was unusually silent today.