2D la Tia emo

One dayd noodle was walking home from school and was very emo. She had emo eyeliner because yes. She also had black clothes bc that immediately means ur emo. She came homes and  ur doc saw her. He was sckoked 

"LINHGUINA HOW DARE YIU DRESS EMO HUGUAGAYS" he shouted in horned. Noodle rolled her eyes in the back of her spine and responded "because I'm emo 👹💀💯😟 you just don't understand me Murdoc niccals 🤬" she shouted and ran to her room. Murdoc was so shocked. How dare he speak to her mother that way?! he has to do something about this before she turned into..... 2Emo 😟😟😟😟😟. he kicked him out of kinky stitious because he was way too emo for his green satanistic self. it annoyed him and it wasnt very godly. 

russelg went to her room to console her but she was crying to my chemical romance and he is scared of emos so he decided not to. noodsel was crying and sobbing because no n¡one understood her.... it wastnt a phase, it was a boothay.

next day she went to school isbtesd of murdoc bc he accidentally stuck his head inside his bussy. so she wnt tjere and this one guy started to bully her for being emo, she punched his face and doxxed him in 3 world countries. Everyone was bullying her for being emo and flirting w their dad. It was so sussy sus. 

She then came back hom looking even more emo bc the kids had bullied her to the point where she planned to also fuck their moms. But then again she already killed half of them, and the other half were fuckd by Murdoc and given stds by him. She didn't want aids so she didn't. 

Murdoc was waiting for her at the door with ruseekb next to him. They were blocking the entrance and noodle was looking at them like "bitch wtf y'all covering the door for?" 

"We will let u in, but before that we gotta let u know we have a guest and we hope that this will make you change ur ways, this is your emo aunt noodle, 2D emo black heart emoji" russek said and noodle beat him up to enter the door. 

And there he was SU TIA  EMO. This is how he looked like. with his blue hair dyed black with even more blue. his pupil was red because thats what happenes when u become too emo. he cried black tears bc that happes when ur emo? no that happens when ur a baddie. his choker choked him and ur mom and also his corset that made his waist be evied by beyonce. just by looing at him u would want to kiss him on his lips covered with black lipstick so plumply very hot.

 just by looing at him u would want to kiss him on his lips covered with black lipstick so plumply very hot

drawing by me aka astro what do yall twinkkkkkk

She gasped surprised. He looked like he just did a bunch of coke and instead of putting it on his nose he out it on his anus. Murdoc and Russel looked at Ed hopefully that looking at the sight in front of her it would hang ever emo ways and turn back into being a loyal cristian and want to put the cross up her poothay. 

But...., 2D looked at her with eyeliner on his pupils and said "I think I had a vape up my bussy. Want some? It has the taste of gerard way's gerardussy" that was all it took for noodle to go with 2D and they each got a taste of that vape. It was delicious yummy n my tummy.. russek and Murdoc cried as he saw his daughter have a sip of that vape juice. He wished he could do that but no... daddy Satan would be mad at him and spank him just lie he used to spank 2D. 

Russek didn't give a damn anymore and also started vaping. Idk even know what I'm doing w my life lol don't vape kids pls it's bad for u unless u rlly wanna get lung cancer at 30 or whatever.

anyways murdoc then started to very hot make out w d2 bc he couldnt resist his inner emo urges rawrrrr. noodle left to become more emo and those 2 then had little emo green babies they wre so cute awwwwhhhhh. 2d mpreg chapter coming soon just like jesus mpreg that was very cool and hot everone loves that fanfic pls check it out and give me ,ore virews like proto yauuurrr.