Noodle has no friends but her aunt kills her

The gorilla band weeere moving to a new house because D O N G studious was being cleaned from all the sins ew disgusting. And noodle was kinda scared because this gave her Vietnam flashbacks tea. And so when they arived to the house murdock told everyone to unpack and stop being stupids idiots. 

Russel want to unpack in his room and then started to decapitate octopi like mukbangers do nowadays (and it's incredibly disgusting ngl). 

Murdoc went to fuc 2D while he was sleeping. Not like Stuart cared anymore, he was too brain dead to even process how to breathe so he almost died there but murdoc didn't give a shitz.

Noodle was pretty bored as she just wanted to go back. You know since she left the Tati bye sister video playing on loop in her room. It was really sad. She then heard a voice "fiesta party quinciañera family" omg it couldn't be.....  "fiesta salsa quinceañera baila" it was Raini Rodriguez I'm sobbing omg 😳. Noodle couldn't believe her ears. Raini was talking to her. Not many people know this but she finds Raini as her queen. She stans her. 

"Raini!? What are you doing here?" Noodle asked to her Queen yasss. But she didn't respond with her hit song, she just said "ur aunt wants to see you, she is down there" she said as she pointed down to the floor. Before she could uestion her mum came into the room 

"Oi what u doin d o g?" He said trying to sound like a cool uncle, but he just sounded like ur deceased grand daddy. Nood,e cringed at this sight. Fucking disgusting. 

"You are so idiotic get out of my room puta, I'm talking wit Raini Rodriguez," she shouted angrily because it's a great way to cope with depression ayy lmao. 

"Ok ok geez you Indian idiot" pickel said getting out of her room

"IM KOREAN YOU OLD PICKEL IDIOT STUPID POO POO HEAD" she shouted at her green mummy no shut the door. 

Dayz passed as she kept talking with Raini. She was her best friend at the moment, they were even planning her quinciañera 🤧. The other band memebers were rlly concerned. 

Until oneday nodle saw her aunt that Raini was talking about! Her aunt firulais wanted to kill her and was bout to. But as noodle was silenciosamente freaking out 2D came in the room and was like "lmao nice dance moves" before he realized that she was compulsion and rushed her to the hospital magically caus e it's gorilla magic. They realized she was schizophrenia and had to go to a mental hospitl.

 When she returned no one greeted her cause they were all dead by rat poison. Why did they drink it you may ask? Well it's because they wanted to become rats but they thought it said rat juice, not rat poison so they kinda just died there. 

"Lmao whatever the pickel man was going to kill them anyway" she said and then just revived them with gay powers.

"Wait since when were u back?" Rises asked the girl. "Like 5 mins ago lmao" after that they made a ritual for two eyes mike wasowski and beanos. The end happy late Halloween 

An: yes u heard it correctly late Halloween bc this was supposed to come out for that day but schedules murdered us but anyway bye bitches