Justin castor es virgen

Murdoc was walking to noodles school again because she was sick with coronabirus. He then saw her nonexistent friends talking about a new Justina b8ever concert. "OH MY SATAN" he thought. He had always have a crush on that guy, he was soooooooooo hooottt. Even hotter than ratatouille. And he wanted to see him live. To kiss him in his big ol' lips. 

"Gurlssssss I heard there was a jb (not bj) concert going onnnn. Let's all go together!" He said like a 14 year old white girl. The girls looked at him in disgust. Like, just look at this abomination. 

"Que vergas tu no eres noodle! Ella ni siquiera es nuestra amiga

"Que vergas tu no eres noodle! Ella ni siquiera es nuestra amiga. Esta bien fea we. Y tú estás más feote comete un elote." The girlsssid making murdoc cry. But then they said "ok perdón. Bueno tenemos un plan para ver a Justin. Jalas?" They proposed. "Yes eses!" 

They went to buy the tickets but they were all out. They ran out of the damn tickets to see the love f his life. "NOOOOO" zurdos shouted crying his eyes out. 

Then they went to the computer lab and one of them began typing "mi virgidad por un boleto para ver a Justin" murdoc was sally shcoked to hear this. He was dying his eyes out. 

"But I don't want to lose my virginity!" he shouted in despair

"But I don't want to lose my virginity!" he shouted in despair. He was really scared.

"Oh come on you fucked 2D before don't be a pussy." One of the girls that Do speak English said. 

"Ok then. For Justin" he said and everyone went back to their houses. Murdoc didn't tell mother goose Russel about what he was about to do. But I mean, they wouldn't choose him! He is a 56 year old man!-

'New text: hi I will take ur offer for the Justin Bieber ticket ;)'

What the fuck-

At 3am 

Murdoc was scared, he had to sneak out of his Winnebago (is that hoe you write it?) and go to the person who chose him. He ran out if his car thingy and towards his destination. He didn't know what to expect. He would've checked the persons profile but he is too much of a boomer to know how to do that. Who even let this man have an official twitter anyway? But whatever, when he arrived this 80 year old man was waiting for him. He gulped since what the hell he was ugly but he needed those tickets. 'Don't worry' murdec said ti himself 'I can make jb fuck me after the concert, I'm a celebrity after all!' He then went at it and fucked the man. Pretty sad but he had a poop kink and that wasn't ok but he had to take it in (literally) and suck it up (literally). 

The next day

He had gone to the concert with his friends and took the ticket with him. They showed the tickets to the lady and she looked at them like they were dumb of somn 

"Ya know these are fake rite?" THEY WERE ALL SHOOKETH. They were tricked!! They ended up crying in the floor about it since what the hell they all just got tricked. B e t r e y a l.....

They all ended up going to therapy and calling the police to arrest the people who tricked them including the 80byear old man. But the years later in the phase 5 Murdoc saw hi again in prison nd he was fucked in the ass by him yet again. 

F for our little boi Murdoc