marlon died of ebola and malaria from 2d and murdoc

WARNING: THE FOLLOWING CHAPTER IS NSFW/SMUT SO HAVE VIEWER DISCRETION. DONT SAY WE DIDNT WARN YOU.

LAST WARNING

One dai Murdoch was walking when 2D rushes at him telling him

"MuRdOc ThErE's eBoLa DiSeAsE gOiNg On" he cried out. He was still very sad bc noddle had died that morning of that. Her last wish was that 2d would put on s crunchier but then 2d got mad cause that was very disgusting.

"Idc you hoe. Just go get DELete yourself to revive her. Do you think from ur balls or what?"

"i aint have balls, u took them to cook my birthday cake "

"here have them back", murdoc takes a piece of cake then licks it and it becomes some balls.

"thanks"

"NOW SAVE MARLON U DUMBASS" screetched 2d

"KKK" said murdoc while sucking his own willie cause he is a virgin. "2d be gae WiFi me plox I am sad" murdoc said while being very sad. 

"Ok" 2d said being dumb cause he was brain failure. He then succ murdoc but then his pp melted.

"Ew murchong wtf you disgusting rat" 2d screeched.

"Haha got you you stupid whore" it was slime all this time. Sis ain't got big brain. 

"Hit or miss I guess they never miss huh" moodle came into the room coming back to life and then murdoc launched her to the void while fcking 2d in his A S S big brain. 

"Murdoc your pp smells bad ew you ugly" 2d said

"Bitch shut up you are not on to talk cause you have small brain" Murdoc said still upfucking the poor boy who just wanted to get som Mac n cheese. 

"Please kill me" 

"Y'all know I'm still here right?" Nood,e said "I don't think throwing me into the void was a good idea" she threatened and then she karate kid them all to Jesus senpai haouse

"OH FUCK NO" murdin shouted in ecstasy as the lord cleansed his sound cause we love dying and going into Jesus's hands as he takes all of our sinning organs out one by one to put holy water on them amarite boys? 

Meanwhile russel was outside that room or something as he was just crying because he always gets ignored even by his own band mates, tea.

And meanwhile that marlon did big bye bye and died of Ebola and no one cared cause noodle was too busy becoming  new god and 2d and murdo were still having sex. Bye bye sisters oof die in shit

Sorry that this chapter sucks balls we just want to die at this point but we made a bet so we have to make 20 chapters on this thing before New Years man we love crying everyday I got a terminal disease that may kill me this year so please fuck off.