Murdoc becomes a princess and a furry

Seeing a dead and alive pickle in your nomal middle school is definitely a sight to see. Well it's because noodle was sick and she didn't have any other vsco fiends to tell her the hw bc cool. So murdoc went to school for her.

"Ay mira a la mami de nood, esta más fea que ella xd" said a very dumb voice. Pretty dumb if I do say so myself. 

"Oi the fu-" he was then thrown into a pond that is in the middle of nowhere in the patio. Everyone laughed " es el patito feo lol" the Mexican kids said while jumping around doing a ritual (no really I think I've seen that before at my school). 

Time skip

When murdoc came back home he wanted to tell 2d he was stoopid and then give him a good night kiss. 

"Oi dentist I hate you and I wish I killed u in the car crash but I lovs u bb mwah" he told the big boi. 2d then got mad 

"No I hate you murdingle I hope you rot you ugly ass picke man" the toll man said while walking away leaving municipalities crying. 

"What's wrong shister?" Nodules asked her rotting papa Johnny sugar.

"2d doesn't like me and I got bullied at vsco school today and I'm sad" he said sister sobbing

"Don't worry, I'll watch bts with you" the girl said trying to comfort her dumb dad

"But I thought you didn't like bts" he said 

"No ew guácala, I don't like them. But I like u cause u feed me rotten tomatoes" she said smiling and doing the and I oop and I oop sksksks and I oop and I oop with mud, but it bothered her cause he didn't do it right so she killed him with her hydro flask.

Time skip

Pickle had an idea to make 2d love him, he would become a Disney princess. And since he is absolutely insane it's based on his internet diary's name, princesa arcoíris. 1, yes he has his own website to vent bc he is actually going mad and everyone is concerned. And 2 yes it's name is princesa arcoíris, why? Well because he can't come out to himself yet so. 

He went to a skatepark vsco party he was invited to go by vsco girls to be vsco boy. And cosplayed as the best drag queen eve omg look at him he's so kawaii desu sempai nya rawr xd

Omg so sexy rawr xd. Bet that 2d will cry of how beautiful he is he likes bitches like him and 2D is gay. So then he arrived to the party and guess who he saw?