𝐒𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

excuse any mistakes

viewers discretion is advised

𝐄𝐠𝐲𝐩𝐭 𝐌𝐞𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐢 𝐂𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐫| 𝐆𝐞𝐞
𝐎𝐛𝐥𝐨𝐜𝐤 64𝐭𝐡 𝐒𝐭.
𝐃𝐞𝐜𝐞𝐦𝐛𝐞𝐫 31 2020
__________

"Girl why you worried Von ain't even here?" My new friend Lex asked guiding me through the New years crowded block party.

"That man has eyes everywhere you don't know him!" I stressed looking around for lurking eyes.

"Bitch listen! Shit! you making my wig itch with all this worrying you doing." My other friend Kyoni said ashing her blunt on the ground.

"Be coo! cousin ain't gon look for you bitch don't nobody here know you forreal they just think you the new girl in town." I forgot to mention that Von and her be calling each other cousin and stuff right?

Not on no funny stuff cause the girl already got her toxic relationship with resse going on and Lex got a relationship with Booka.

Which is such a cute couple i'm so happy for my cousin.

"And I may have told Booka that we're having girls night at my house so we're all in the clear!"

She pulled a bottle of Pink Whitney from her purse and pulled out cups.

"I thought you were innocent." She shrugged pouring our drinks.

"It's okay to let loose once in a while." I sighed taking a sip as the two cheered.

"This kinda taste like juice." I said humming at the fruity taste drinking the whole cup.

The two girls looked at me in shock.

"What? pour me some more hoe!" Lex smirked and poured up my cup laughing at me getting excited.

"I GOT A ASS SO BIG LIKE THE SUN!" I yelled from the top of my lungs on top of somebody's car as everybody else was hype around me.

"HOPE YOU GOT A MILE FOR A DICK I WANNA RUN." I put my hands on my knees and grinded my ass in the air in slow motion going along to the beat.

(A/N: i hope y'all know what i was tryna describe lol.)

"HAAAAAAA." Lex yelled drunk as well rubbing on my ass while recording.

"SLAP IT ON MY FACE SHOVE DOWN MY THROAT NIGGA WHY YOU PLAYIN I CAN MAKE THIS PUSSY SMOKE." I broke out into a spilt bouncing up and down.

I didn't even know I could do that.

"I KNOW HOW TO FUCK I KNOW HOW TO RIDE I CAN TURN AROUND AND KEEP THE DICK STILL INSIDE." Lex yelled hiking her leg up throwing her arm in the air and twirling it around while slow grinding the air.

Kyoni stood beside us singing along while throwing up gang signs with a blunt in her mouth.

I was so drunk I could barely see straight but I felt good so it didn't matter to me.