Bonus ;)

A/N:- Hey! I wanted to write this, and since my other marvey book is at a perfect 101 parts, I didn't wanna ruin it. So here's a bonus oneshot. I mostly write Mike hurt fics, but this time it's Harvey who needs help. Set after 1x11.
------------
The call came around midnight.

By then, most of the associates and partners had already left for the night, and the only sounds to be heard were the soft hum of office machinery and the occasional rustle of papers or clack of keyboard keys And so when his phone vibrated harshly, like a jackhammer in the silence, Mike nearly jumped a foot in the air.

Blearily he rubbed his eyes, dragged a hand over the rough stubble of his chin. Hell, it was late. He had been so engrossed in his files, so desperate to try to redeem himself for fucking up the negotiations with Louis, that he had been completely oblivious to the time.

The phone buzzed again, insistently. He shook his head a little to clear the grogginess as he clumsily reached into his interior jacket pocket. Jeez. His muscles felt stiff and cramped from being hunched over at his desk for far too long, and he honestly couldn't remember if he'd even eaten dinner or not.

The caller ID read Donna.

Instantly, his weariness and aches dropped away. "Donna?"

"Mike," she sounded worried, "Is Harvey still in the office?"

Harvey? Confused, he scrambled to his feet. "Um. Give me a sec; I can check."

Odd, why wasn't she calling Harvey's cell phone?

"I've called him twice already. He hasn't been picking up."

There was something, something like a dim warning bell beginning to ring in Mike's head. This behavior was unusual; Harvey was never unreachable.

The empty office seemed to mock his growing concern. "He's not here."

She muttered something that sounded suspiciously like a curse. "Do you remember the spare key I gave you?"

It took a moment for the thought to process. "Harvey's key?"

"You need to go see him, Mike."

"What, at his condo?"

"Of course."

"Why do I need his key? To break in?" He was incredulous.

"If he won't let you in, obviously."

"Donna, what are you talking about?" The last thing Mike needed was to give Harvey even more reason to be angry with him, and he was pretty darn sure that forcing his way into the man's apartment was a big step in the wrong direction.

"You didn't see his face earlier today. He needs someone right now."

"If by that you mean he needs someone to vent his rage on, then I'd really rather not volunteer."

Even through the phone, he could feel her disapproval emanating in waves.

"Why don't you go?" he tried not to whine the words, and wasn't too sure that he was successful.

"Because I'm not the one he needs," she said, impatiently, "Now are you going, or do I have to come down there and drag you to his door myself?"

"You would, wouldn't you?"

"Try me at your peril," she shot back.

He still didn't think anything about this was a good idea; quite the contrary, it was an idea very likely to result in Harvey bodily throwing him out of his apartment...but Mike knew better than to try to cross Donna. "All right," he conceded warily, "I'm heading there now."