A BATTLE FOR DIGNITY

Suddenly a hand comes my behind and freed my hand from that shit and twist it little and said sternly . Stay away from her and if I again saw you bulling someone then you can't even think what will I do with you and left his hand .,

I turn around and saw a familiar face This is Red.

Boy2 :- Do you know who I am , My name is Clem . I am one of the strongest pokemon trainer of this school and if you want that I leave her and never in come in front of her then do a battle with me and defeat me, If I loose I gave you my word I will never come in front of her or If I win  She has to come on a date with me ? So say are you ready with a smirk 😏?

Red doesn't showed any interest in it and starts moving forward .

Clem & other boy laughed . Clem , what happened Mr. Hero , Are you scared of me ? Oh I see the little weak pokemon on your shoulder is just for show off na ?

Now it's enough for both Pikachu and Red to control. He turned and said I will defeat you in a way that you had never seen .

Everyone who were there became silent as they listened that Red has accepted the challenge. Everyone is thinking that This new boy came and accepted the challenge of Clem . Clem is one of the strongest trainer after elite four.

Clem :- smiled and said let go to battle room . and moved with other students .

Serena is shocked with all these , she didn't accept this things gonna happen on  her first day . what if Red loose I have to go on a date with that Rascal. She looked toward Red who is looking toward him . Red come near to Serena and place his one hand on her shoulder and said don't worry you don't have to go with him. She smiled weakly and both of them moved toward battle room. As soon as other students and May listen this she became worried about Serena . She quickly run toward battle room and finds serena there sitting on the bench.

May ;- hey serena what I am listen if Clem you would have to go on a date with him ? Serena Nodded Sadly. What ??? may said in shock .

May looked toward Clem and the Other trainer and ask to Serena who is he ? ( pointing toward Red )

Serena said He is Red who is battling against Clem to prevent me .

MAY POV

Clem is very powerful , i had seen my trainers challenged him here but he defeated them very easily . I am just worried about Serena . I don't want her to go on a date with that shit guys. I just hope Red manages to win anyhow ..

POV END

All the champion with elite four member and professor Sychamore are sitting in the VIP box to watch the battle .

SO HERE IS THE UNOFFICIAL BATTLE BETWEEN THE TRAINER CLEM AND THE NEW STUDENT RED . THIS IS 1 V 1 ON BATTLE . THE BATTLE WILL BE END WHEN THE POKEMON OF THE TRAINER WILL NOT ABLE TO CONTINUE THE BATTLE . NONE OF THE TRAINER HAS RIGHT TO CHANGE THE POKÉMON DURING BATTLE . SO TRAINERS CHOOSE YOUR POKEMON .

Clem smirks and throws a big blue color crocodile type water pokemon appear with long jaws and strong armour .A dead drop silence appear. everyone is thinking that today Red will lose the match in very worst way .

Red is looking normal . Red thought if i send Pikachu to fight with him , it will be a bad idea because Pikachu sems really angry on him . If Pikachu use only 20 % of his power it will harmful for them , So it would better I choose him.

Sudden a voice came which broke the chain of thought of Red which of Clem , hey you kid , are you scared by seeing my Feraligatr . If you want you can use two pokemons at same time , with smirk 😏 .