MASKED TRAINER

Masked person :- How are you Mr. Champion ?  

Red became shocked how his identity revealed ? He didn't even told this to his mom about his new identity  . so how can a stranger get to know about his identity. It's not possible. 

His chain of thought is broken when the masked trainer yelled toward his  dark / fire big black color dog like pokemon having horns on his head. 

Masked Trainer yelled Houndoom use shadow ball

Masked Trainer yelled Houndoom use shadow ball. Before the attack hit , Red shout Pikachu Iron tail . A yellow electric mouse pokemon jumps from the behind of Red, his tail starts growing though which he cuts the purple color shadow ball coming toward his trainer into two half and failed the attack.

Pikachu landed in front of Red and took his defensive  position , while his checks are sparking

Red yelled to Masked trainer what do you want ? why are you attacking on us ? Just go from here we don't want any trouble .

Trainer :- So Mr . champion is scared to do a battle with me ? Are you afraid that you are gonna to loose in front of your girlfriend ( eyeing toward Serena )

Red:- Hey u Idiot , she is not my girlfriend and also I am not a champion ( lied ). 

SERENA POV 

Me and Red are talking to each other in our comfort zone , when suddenly Red pulled me in another direction and because of sudden movement , I collided  with Red chest . First I was shocked then I listen voice of someone . He is wearing a very weird mask over his face. He has a houndoom . He call Red as a Champion , what a champion! He didn't mention that he is a champion . I thought he might have been some misunderstanding or calling him champion because he just today defeated the one of the most powerful trainer of the academy. 

After that what I listened , my cheeks became  red, all the heat rushing into my checks. That person just called me Red's girlfriend . What ! I am his girlfriend . No . No way . If their is nothing like that then why I am blushing so hard after listening this .  Did I really like red ? OOh My Arceus!  what the rubbish you are thinking Serena, this is just the side-effects of May words and she brushed off her all thoughts .

END OF POV

Masked Trainer said You can't lie to me Red or I say "THE WORLD FAMOUS POKEMON MASTER ASH KETCHUM" ,  with evil smirk 😏. 

After listening this eyes of Serena became widen due to shock because of what she just listened. 

What... are you saying , I.... I am not Ash Ketchum and even I wanna beat him said by Red in his defense , while stammering , Red said.

Masked Trainer :- Oh I see. but there is one of the thing I wanna tell you , you can be good in battling but not in telling Lie Ashy Boy in a joking way .

Red :- How do you know this ? Who are you? tell me ( in little bit anger tone )

Masked Trainer :- Cool down Ashy boy. You want to know the who I am so Defeat me and know who I am? wit smirk 

SO HERE IS CHAPTER 5 ,

SO WHAT DO YOU THINK WHO IS MASKED PERSON ? HOW WE NOW RED FACE, WHEN SERENA KNOWS HIS BIGGEST SECRET? IS THIS THE END OF FRIENDSHIP OF RED AND SERENA ? 

SO SORRY FOR SHORT CHAPTER BUT BECASUE I WAS EXHAUST  OF TRAVELLING  SO I CAN'T ABLE TO WRITE MORE . BUT I PROMISE YOU ALL THE NEXT CHAPTER WILL BE THE LONGEST ALL PREVIOUS CHAPTERS.

 IF U LIKE THE CHAPTER PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT DOWN.

UNTIL THEN         BYE ............             TAKE CARE...........

BE HAPPY .......... KEEP SMILING ............... 😊😊

                                                                                                  BY :- MAYANK