THE WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP

Now who wants to practice come with me to battle class. ( by saying this professor leave the class)

Some of the students go behind the professor and some goes out of class and some stayed their.

Red get up from his seat and moved out of the class.

Serena also get up from his seat and go behind Red.

Serena silently follow Red to see where he is going everyday . Red is in deep thought so he didn't notice. He is moving deep inside the forest and Serena is still following him .

Serena ( in mind ) :- Today I will get to know where he is going and what he is doing , so I can help him . As I know him he is not gonna to tell me what he is doing and where he is going ? So I have to do this .

After some time Red stops , The whole area is surrounded with big dense tress . So many wooden logs are placed there. There are so many bolder which have many scratches on it which indicates that someone had did so many attacks on it .

Serena became to shocked after watching this and she is thinking why the Red is here ,what he is doing here? What are you Red You are more mysterious than you seems . What are the secrets you are hiding from all of us . 

Red moved into middle , it seems like a pokemon battle field . He tossed his all pokeballs and reviling a deep blue color frog like water type pokemon , a big brown big lizard like dragon and fire type pokemon , a blue jackel like aura pokemon ,a big green Grass-type Pokémon having blade like leaves on his body , a monkey like fire type pokemon and lastly a yellow electric mouse pokemon jumps from his shoulder and land in front of him with other pokemons

 He tossed his all pokeballs and reviling a deep blue color frog like water type pokemon , a big brown big lizard like dragon and fire type pokemon , a blue jackel like aura pokemon ,a big green Grass-type Pokémon having blade like leaves on his b...