STARTING OF WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP

Gary became shocked after listening this because this is the same story which is between Ash and Serena . So is it possible that she get to know his truth ? If the answer is yes then I have to help her to get Ash. First I have to confirm.

Gary :- Serena are you talking about Ash ?

Serena became shocked and ask h... how do you know this ?

Gary just smiled because I am grandson of that Professor Oak in whom summer camp you meet that boy.

Serena became so happy and angry at same time. She go near to Gary and slap him hard on his check which makes him fall on ground.

Let's go back to Red. 

RED POV 

Am I wrong anywhere ? Gary told me to tell her truth , but if I tell her truth she will broke . I don't want to get her involved in all this mess. She is pure if something happens to her because of me I will not able to forgive myself. No... No .. I will stay away from everyone and never ever told any one my secret  until the true time come. From tomorrow championship is starting . I have to stay more alert then earlier .

POV END.

SKIP TO WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP STARTING DAY.

(Within these two days Red seems like invisible to everyone. He rarely comes in front of everyone or in class. Serena also didn't talk with anyone so much . She had seen Red at that forest 2 days ago.  She also seems sad and worried about Red )

Red ( in Mind):- Here I am in valley of dark mount doing my training  at most toughest level , so I can push-up my limits and I'm also getting a good response from my pokemons also.  Each of my pokemons also pushed his limits, no matters what are the situation I know my friends (pokemon )are always with me. They never let me go down . 

Greninja , Lucario , Charliard , pikachu , Infernape and septile all of them did the most toughest  training so they don't give-up or accept defeat in front of anyone at any conditions. Now they can even serve in the worst condition which anyone can imagine. 

Now I am ready for the battle. He called his all pokemons and said .

Red:- ( to pokemon) Guys This battle is gonna to be our most difficult battle we had ever face in our whole life and we can't accept the defeat to till our last breathe.  All pokemons nodd and return to their pokeballs except Pikachu.  

Pikachu climbs on Red's shoulder and both of them moves toward their school.

After sometime they moved to the pokemon center for the final check up of his pokemons and the registration for "THE WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP". After some time Nurse Joy come with 5 pokeballs and handed them to Red with smile.

Red:- Thank you so much Nurse Joy for checking my pokemons ( with smile ).

Nurse Joy:- Mention not. Are you taking Part in world championship? Red nod. 

Best wishes for you , may you win this championship battle ,Nurse Joy said. 

Red:- Thank you so much . I will give my best.  

After that he moved from there. 

Let's move toward Stadium

Here the complete stadium is filled with fans and audience. Everyone is just waiting for the start of "THE WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP". 

HELLO EVERYONE I'M YOUR HOST DJ JAJMAN.  I WILL TELL YOU EACH AND EVERYTHING WHICH IS GONNA TO HAPPEN IN  THIS MASSIVE BATTLE FIELD. FROM TODAY  WORLD'S MOST INTRESTING  AND TOUGHEST POKEMON  LEAUGE TOURNAMENT  IS GONNA TO START.  HERE ALL THE POKEMON TRAINERS WHO WANNA TO PROVE THEMSELVES AS BEST WILL COMPETE WITH OTHER , BUT THE ONE WHO IS BEST WILL BE ABLE TO MOVE FORWARD. 

 THE MOST IMPORTANT THING THE ONE WHO WILL WIN THIS LEAGUE IS ABLE TO CHALLENGE  "THE  CURRENT WORLD CHAMPION" AND "MOST STRONGEST POKEMON MASTER ASH KETCHUM".   NOW WITHOUT WASTING ANYTIME LET'S  CALL OUR PARTICIPANTS . NOW I REQUEST TO OUR HONOURABLE PRESIDENT "CHARLES GOODSHOW " TO LIGHT THE TORCH SO WE CAN START OUR TOURNAMENT. 

PRESIDNET GOODSHOW LIGHT THE TORCH WHICH GIVES THE SIGN TO START THE TOURNAMENT. 

DJ:- So trainers as you can see here we have a LED screen , In this we have already installed the pictures of all of you , now we will start it and this will make a pair randomly, with whom you all fight . Remember  here in first round we have 1600 trainers which are divided in two blocks , "BLOCK A " and "BLOCK B " while only 400 will go in next round and after that only 100 trainers will go in third round .At the end the winner of each block will face each other in final and the winner from both of them will be the " THE WORLD CHAMPION "  So this will be one of the toughest tournament you had ever seen or faced. Also remember that each round is an elimination  round, so if you loose a single round you will be disqualified. So always give your best , here your one mistake and you will be out of this tournament. So If all understand the rules we will start the match.  Participants  the first match will be in evening after 3 hours from now, So take rest from and prepare yourself for the upcoming matches. 

 SO HERE IS CHAPTER 11.  IF YOU LIKE THEN PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT  DOWN . ALSO TELL ME WHOM BATTLE YOU WANT TO SEE IN FIRST MATCH .

SO SORRY FOR THIS DELAY , ACTUALLY I WAS NOT SO WELL WITHIN THESE DAYS AND ASLO MY FINAL EXAMS ARE COMING . SO I WAS STUDING FOR THAT , BUT I PROMISE TILL THIS SUNDAY I WILL UPDATE THE NEXT CHAPTER . ALSO IF YOU HAVE SOME SUGGESTION REGARDING THIS STORY YOU ARE FREE TO SAY ... 

TILL THEN BYE ...   BE HAPPY      .......   KEEP SMILING .....  TAKE CARE ....

BY:- MAYANK