NO PAIN, NO GAIN

Garry (little relif ) :- Placed his hand on his shoulder, Don't worry Red everything will be fine soon. We will find out the Creature and destory it. You should also take some rest.

Red didn't reply anything. He stand up from his position and move towards the door.

Garry :- Where are you going Red ?

Red :- If I stay here, the more problems will come and today she is safe but what happened when she get seriously hurt, you get hurt or someone else. So I am going far away from you all and don't try to find me and stop me.

Garry :- But Red think about her once (Serena)?

Red :- I think about her that's why I am going, please take care of her for me. I am trusting You Garry.

After that he open the door and moved out of room.

 It has been 3 days since that attack happended. The tournament matches are also postponed for a week because many contestants are injured in the incident. 

SERENA POV

It has been 3 days, since I saw him last time. Everything was going perfect till that creature come and destroy everything and because of that I again lost him. I don't have any idea where is he now and how is he ? Gary also have no clue where is he ? I also hurt Gary without thinking anything. I should not have to blame him that he let him go. He shoould have to try and stop him from going away from us. 

FLASHBACK

After Red lived the Room Serena  gained the consciousness within half an hour. The first thing come out of her mouth is Where is Red ? Is he okay or not ?

Serena see around herself and found that she is in hospital. Then her eye catches a familiar face.

Serena :- Garry what are you doing here and Where is Red ?

Garry remains silent.

Serena asked again while searching for Red again.

Garry :- He is gone Serena.

Serena :- Where did he go ? (with confused expression )

Garry :- He left everyone of us behind and go away from us because he think if he stays near us we will always be in his enemy target list and will be harm by someone. 

Serena :- No, no you are Kidding right. Gary he can't leave us like this, he cannot leave me again. Tell me na you are kidding with me ?

Garry (looking towards ground ) :- No. I am saying truth. He is gone Serena .

Serena :- Okay, so you know na where is he right now . Let's go and find him (getting impatience). 

Garry :- No. I have not a single clue where is he right now.  He said me I should not try to find him and if he said this means he is somewhere which is beyond my reach. So I can't find him.