EVERYONE DESERVE RESPECT

As the Red moved out of room . Calem is still analyzing how he lose a match from a beginner. Champion of Hoenn , Steave said That trainer Red doesn't seems like a beginner . He battles like a professional . even his pokemon Lucario is so powerful , as I feel that he doesn't even use his complete strength to defeat Clem's Feraligatr.  And when his Pokemon enters into Battle field the pokeball of Metacross starts shaken like he wants to battle against that Lucario. Everyone in the VIP box agree, my pokeball of Garchomp is also starts shaken added by Sinnho Champion Cynthia, Mine of Gardivour said by Diantha . Everyone where in shock as their pokemons never behaved in this way earlier. 

It seems like we also get a tough opponent said by Elite Four member Drake , with smile . everyone agreed . 

NOW LET'S GO BACK TO OUR SINGER😊😁

Serena who is watching the match was in complete shock . She thought that she had to go on a date with that shit , but now she is safe and the one and only reason is Red . While thinking about Red , a big smile comes on her face, but her chain of thoughts were broken by a loud voice in ear which of May.

Serena :-What happen May ? why are you shouting in my ear ?

May :- because here I am calling you from last 5 min , but you where lost somewhere and smiling widely ... Are you thinking about your Hero Red , 😏??

Serena :- blushes and said ..yess .. noo ..aaahhhh just leave. looks frustrated. 

May :- If you are not thinking about him then why are you blushing , what's the matter Miss. Serena ? Do you got the Crush over new Student Red or I say the Mr. Hero ?? 🤨🤨

Serena :- be like 😳😶. There is nothing like this May . you are just over thinking . Yeah I am thinking about him , because today he saved me . ( Serena mentally palm her forehead as she just accepted that she was thinking about Red ).

May :- I knew it . I knew it . Oh My Arecus ! world famous Singer and  top showcase performer MIss. Serena Yvonne is thinking about a boy . what a great news said excitedly. Let's go and talk with him she insisted. 

Serena thinks for a moment and said let's go . 

Here Red is moving in corridor along with his Pikachu on his shoulder and besides with his Aura Pokémon. 

Lucario asked Red through Aura , Master is it not unfair that we didn't see him our full strength? You always said that always battle with everything which you have , but you just said me to use only 15 % of my power . 

Red replied normally I agree with you Lucario that it is unfair that we didn't show him our complete strength. but think for a moment if we use your full potential then his Pokémon will be seriously injured which is very painful for any trainer . I just want  to win the match for the  DIGNITY  of that girl , not to give serious injury to him or his pokemon. Lucario and Pikachu both smiled .

Pikachu said Pi- pika - pika-pi- pi -pika- chu. 

Red became shocked as his buddy ask him , Do you like that girl , because both of you look best as a couple ?

Lucario notices the changes in his master aura and smile . While Red  said , their is nothing like this buddy. You know already I'm not interested in all these . ( Initially he also accept that she is really so beautiful, specially her deep blue oceanic eyes , anyone can fall for those eyes, shut up Red what the rubbish are you thinking  and he brushed off his thought ) when Lucario said through aura , Master I belive that soon you will also gonna to fall for those oceanic eyes , with a wink 😉.

Red became shocked , how do you know that I was thinking about her blue eyes ? Lucario said Master i can sense change in your Aura when you are thinking about her . I will not fall for anyone , you will be wrong , Red said in his defence , for which in response Lucario and Pikachu only smile . 

Suddenly a voice came from behind and they turn to see the owner of voice who is non other then Serena.

Serena :- (breathing heavily) h..ey Red .. while catching her breathe. 

Red :- First clam down and take your breath then say . 

after few moments 

Serena said Thanks a lot Red , only because of you now I will not go anywhere with that shit, with big smile. 

Red :- There is no need Serena . I didn't do it for you . I did it for a girl who dared to said against those bully . If anyone else was also  on that place instead of you , I do the same . Because that boy disrespect a girl and also tried to go against a girl dignity which is unforgivable . That's why punished him. In my opinion "EVERYONE DESERVE RESPECT" , either he/she is human or pokemon.  So don't worry . If they tried to do something again with you or someone else , let me know once. 

Serena :- Sure....  

after a moment an another female voice interrupt their conversation which is May. 

May :- Hey serena . will you not introduced me with your "FRIEND" , while stretching the word friend.

Serena :- Oh yeah . May he is Red , pointing her hand toward Red and Red she is May pointing her hand toward May. 

May :- Hello Red . Nice to meet you , while forwarding her hand toward Red for hand shake . 

Red :- Hello May . same here , and this is my partner Pikachu ( pointing toward a yellow mouse pokemon ) and he is my buddy Lucario (  Pointing toward a Jackal like Aura pokemon  beside him ) . 

May :- Hello pikachu , hey Lucario , nice to meet you both , with a beautiful smile .

Lucaaa. Lucario ... said Lucario . Pika - pikachu said pikachu .

Serena :- Red if you are free would you like to join us for lunch in cafeteria? ( hopes that he will agree )

Red :- ................................  😜😜 ( WAIT FOR NEXT CH )

  SO HERE IS CHAPTER 4. THIS NOT SO MUCH INTRESTING BUT . I HOPE THAT YOU GUYS ENJOY WHILE READING THIS. WAIT FOR FEW MORE CHAPTERS SOON AMOURSHIPPING MOMENTS ARE ALSO COMING WITH LITTLE TWIST . VOTE AND COMMENT DOWN YOUR REVIEW.  

UNTIL THEN BYE . TAKE CARE . BE HAPPY . KEEP SMILING .

                                                                                                                                       BY :- MAYANK