HANGOUT - 2

Serena enters in room and locked it from inside but she is lost somewhere. She just lay on bed dreamily. Thinking about the moments which happened few moments ago. She is still in that moment until a fairy type pokemon come and wraps her ribbon around her arm. She come out of ASH-LAND.

Serena sees Sylveon and comes near her and sit down and starts moving her hands on her soft body. She cried in pleasure. Serena is widely smiling and said you know Slyveon I am going out with Ash. You have no idea from how much time I want this.

Slyveon is also smiling widely while looking at her trainer. and starts rubbing her head on her face. Slyveon will you come with me , Serena ask. Slyveon nod. Then she sees the times she has only 20 minutes left. She said Slyveon I think we should get ready. I don't want to make him wait on our first hangout.

After that she went to get ready for the first hangout or for her first date with the boy of her dream . she is dam excited. 

After Half an hour

 A  boy wearing  black jeans and a black hoddie over his grey vast with open zip and having a headphone on his neck is waiting for some in the cafeteria. 

Suddenly a cute yellow rodent pokemon approached near him and gestures like the whom boy is waiting is arriving soon.

Boy :- Is she coming, asked looking toward the little mouse pokemon.

Pikachu :- Pika. ( yes ) with nod.

Imagine Red aka Ash in this outfit

Imagine Red aka Ash in this outfit. He is also wearing his face mask which cover most the part of his face below his eyes.

 After waiting for few moments the boy so a gorgeous girl is coming toward him. 

BOY POV

Here I am in cafeteria waiting for Serena, as we promised that we will go for the hangout today. I came few minutes ago, I was in hurry because I thought I am late and on our first hangout I make her wait for me. What happen she became angry? If she became angry I will apologize to her but I will not miss this opportunity to go out withy her. But I think Arceus is with me today because she hasn't arrived yet and Now I am waiting. After waiting for some minutes Pikachu came near me and told me that she is coming. After few moments I see a gorgeous figure coming towards me. She is wearing a light black color coat over a full length semi grey color outfit with the combination of big ear- rings and a similar circle locket in her neck, she also have a blue scarf around her neck, with  black boots. Breathtaking is not enough of a word to describe her.

BOY POV END