Background info and Bio

So you may wonder what happened in this world? Let me tell you the story.

If you know every event that happened in WWII, then you are good. If you do not, just watch the YouTube channel, Oversimplified, then come back when you are ready.

So all events are the same til Pearl Harbor, where America  declares war on Japan, but Germany does not declare war on America. Soon, Germany and America developed the first atomic bombs, and Germany used the first atomic bombs on London, causing the British to withdraw all troops and surrender. Japan still gets nuked twice. Operation Barbarosa is successful in this universe because the Nazis settal in for the winter, so they have an easier time fighting the soviets. Germany almost has complete control over Europe. After the fall of Soviets and the death of Stalin in 1948, the next thing that happened is known as the second phony wars, which is still going on when this story takes place. Do not use this info for your history class because this is made up of this fanfic.

Let's talk about the opponents to the Nazis aka FLA, also known as The Free-World Liberation Army. The FLA was founded in late 1948 by the USA, Ireland, Canada, Spain, Australia, Portugal, New Zealand, China, and Brazil. These nations pooled their technology and military power in order to complete with the Third Reich. The FLA has many divisions like the Air Division or the Sea Division. Shinra is part of the Espionage division. Which is tasked with spy work and other dirty jobs like assassinations. He is the best of the best in his division, so he gets the biggest jobs. He has strange powers that have awakened after a classified incident, which is unknown even to his fellow agents.

And yes, I am rewriting the story soon.
[This story will include mentions to tragic events of WW2 and altered events]