New Arival

A military plane was flying over the calm Pacific Ocean. In the plane sat a boy. He was patiently sitting in his chair until he got a call on his phone. Shinra picked it up.

Shinra: HI Robert, how are you doing.It has been a while.

Robert: I'm good, how is the turbulence?

Shinra: Not too rough.

Robert: Anyways so this is a big mission that can have big results.

Shinra: Ok, give me the information.

Robert: We have discovered that the Kiryuin family is performing trade with the Third Reich. This can affect the tide of the war if Japan feels the same.

Shina: So I must get the Nazis out of Japan.

Robert: Also find out what the Kiryuins are doing with the German technology.

Shinra: Also, according to Doctor Matoi, the Kiryuins are developing something behind closed doors. Sadly, the Nazis got to him first.

Robert: Again, we do not know what caused his death.

Shinra: I could work on figuring that out.

Robert: Anyways, we will land on Iwo Jima where a transport boat will take you to your destination. I hope you do not get sea sick.

Shina: You do not have to worry about me anymore.

Robert let out a deep breath.

Robert: I was just like you once.

Shinra: You have told me how you were a soldier for the Land Division. An artillery attack wounded your legs, and you could not go back to the front lines.

Robert: Just be careful.

He hung up the phone. Robert is part of the support section of the Espionage Division. He has helped Shinra out on his missions for a long time. He was a slim man with jet-black hair that was neatly combed. He liked to have a clean shave and wear a 2-piece suit.

Timeskip.

Shinra stood at the entrance to Honno city along with another agent beside him.

FLA Agent: Before I go, here is the key to your new home. You are registered as a one-star student known as Y/n L/n. Also, here is the code to some utilities we installed in your house.

He handed Shinra a key and a piece of paper.

FLA agent: Also, can I have your phone for a second.

Shinra hands him his phone and watches as he plugs a cable into the charging port and plugs a USB on the other side of the cord. After a while, he unplugged the phone and hands it back.

FLA Agent: I installed an update on your phone that added some useful apps like one that can place orders for certain items and tools.

Shinra shaked the guys hand and thanked him. He said his goodbyes and Shinra walked into the city. After a while, he finds his home. He unlocked the front door and walked inside. When he closed the door, he noticed the first installed item just for him. There were two sliding locks in addition to the standard locks.

Shinra: The added protection is nice.

He looked around the place. The kitchen was nice and even had a full fridge full of his favorite food. The living room had a comfortable couch and a flat screen TV. There was even a gaming room that had an air hockey table and a pool table.

He took the stairs and saw there were 3 rooms, one being a master bedroom with a TV mounted. The house also had 2 bathrooms. Shinra then noticed a wide safe near the bed in the master bedroom. He looked at the paper he got from a fellow agent and inputted the code.

The safe had a whole arsenal inside it. An M16 rifle and an AK12 immediately caught his attention. First, he examined the M16, then the AK.

Shinra: This reminds me of the tragedy of Mikhail Kalashnikov. He created the AK-47 to combat the Nazis but they found his family. He was forced to give all his work to the enemy to save his family. Sadly, they need up naming the AK-47 after him and slaughtered millions of Russians with his own guns.

Shinra put the weapon back in its place and looked over all the other stuff contained in the safe. At the bottom was something that grabbed his attention. It was a Longsword.

 It was a Longsword

To Be Continued...