Lightning Strike

Y/N walked up the stairs like it was any other day, but this time, there was a sign blocking the middle of the entrance. After one quick glance, he knew it mentioned trouble.

Y/N: Oh shit! Ryuko is going to fight Uzu! Darn it! I will be late. I could not sleep thanks to Red Fang being alive. Any second, he could just appear and kill me.

He finally reached the gym, but instead of seeing a fight, he saw Uzu naked on the floor with Ryuko standing in victory.

Y/N: Ryuko, you did it, no way!

Ryuko: Did not even need your help. Let's get out of here.

Timeskip, next morning.

Y/N:Is Ryuko home?

Mako: No, she just left.

Y/N: But why? She said she would meet me at your house?

Mako points to a bamboo sword behind Y/N.

Y/N: Oh no.

Y/N quickly rushed over to school, but it was too late, Ryuko was defeated by Uzu.

Y/N: UZU! LEAVE HER ALONE!

Y/N pulls out his blade and gets into a stance.

Ryuko: Y.../N his ... eyes...

Y/N:Got it.

Uzu:Y/N, you are a mysterious person, but I can tell you are confident.

Y/N runs towards him but gets hit before he can get close. Uzu proceeds to beat the agent up with the bamboo sword.

Uzu:That was easy.

Shinra's eyes turn red. This time, he had a red lightning aura surrounding him.

Shinra:Sure it was. I was just testing the waters.

It then started to rain.

Shinra:Let's get this over with.

Shinra ran at him in a straight line, but as Uzu swung his sword, he sensed that he had missed. Shinra was now above him and slicing at his tough armor with hits radiating red lightning. Uzu swatted him away like a fly, and Shinra landed on his feet. This time, Shinra stood there, visiblely not moving.

Uzu:How are you so fast? Your movement, you are avoiding all the rain droplets.

Shinra started to move towards him, slowly and Uzu started to attack him but kept missing.

Shinra: I know your senses are through the roof now, so I made it so I would move out of place at the last second and come back to my original position. I am as fast as lightning now, maybe even beyond that. To your senses, it looks like I am phasing through your attacks. Am I correct?

Uzu, shocked: Are you even human?!

Shinra, ignoreing the question: What if I do this?

Shinra stabbed his sword into the ground at such speed that it discharged red lightning and created a loud ringing noise. Uzu screamed in pain due to the ringing.

Shinra:My hypnosis will not work on you, so I must do this.

Shinra swung his sword upwards, and Uzu was launched into the sky. Shinra then leaps to him and starts slashing him at extreme speed, lightning coming out of each hit. For a second, Shinra created a sphere in the air, free from the heavy rain in a diameter of 10 meters. Still in the air, Shinra sheaths his blade and quickly draws it, causing a powerful surge if lightning to spike Uzu to the ground. As Shinra was descending due to gravity, he charged his blade with lightning and smashed into the creator on the ground that Uzu was in. Once the dust clears, Shinra is pointing the tip of his sword to Uzu's shut eyes. Uzu was no longer in his transformed form.

Shinra: Looks like your new uniform could not handle the volts.

Shinra put his sword back in its sheath and walked away after noticing Ryuko was missing. Soon, he would find her under a wooden bridge in the heavy rain.

Ryuko:Y/N? Your eyes, they are bleeding.

Y/N just smiles and kneeled in front of her.

Ryuko:The elite 4 are no joke. That guy was strong. I can't run away like this.

Y/N: You don't have to do this alone.

Ryuko: That is easy for you to say, you beat him, didn't you?

Y/N: Yes.

Ryuko: Were you the one who made that red lightning storm in the sky?

Y/N just nodded as he wiped the blood from his eyes. His silence makes Ryuko question his own identity.

Ryuko: Who are you?

Y/N: I will explain it soon, just not now.

Ryuko:Why did you fight him? Why did you use powers that you have kept secret from me.

Ryuko slaps Y/N. Y/N stays silent

Ryuko: You idiot! We could have already beaten everyone together. Why did you keep this from me?

Y/N: I did this all for you. There needs to be room for growth, I was keeping that learning environment for you. I became strong enough to beat him by adapting and finding weakness. Ryuko, let me help you grow. Just let me follow your lead.

Ryuko: I have to learn the secret behind the death of my father. Please, Y/N, help me.

Y/N: As you wish.

They looked at each other in silence. The blush on their cheeks became more visible by the second. After what felt like minutes, they locked lips and calmly enjoyed the moment they were sharing. They broke apart from each other and started gasping for air. Ryuko's smile soon turned upside down after realizing what had happened.

Ryuko: I'm sorry for what just happened. Please forget about it. We are just friends after all.

Y/N, holding back disappointment: Ye, you are right. We are just friends.

To Be Continued...