The Rebel

One week later...

Mikisugi: Are you awake Y/N?

Shina's eyes slowly opened. Looking around, the class was empty except for the teacher.

Mikisugi: You slept through class again. I am surprised that you are passing the WWII unit with perfect scores.

Y/N: I guess it is just luck.

Y/N picks up his bag and leaves the class. As he left school grounds, he thought about how boring his life was for the past week.

Y/N: Where is the excitement?

He entered his house and placed his bag on the ground. He went to the living room, moved all the soda cans and paper plates off the couch, and started playing video games.

Y/N: I love the FLA.

Soon, it was midnight. The agent realized how late it was and went upstairs.

Y/N: Praying for some exciting stuff tomorrow.

Before he went to sleep, he glanced at his portable gaming device.

Y/N: Maybe just ONE more game.

In the morning, he went to his class, working with 3 hours of sleep and 2 cups of coffee.

Y/N: This sucks, I'm going to sleep in class.

In class, he kept his head down and slept through the whole class. This time, the teacher kicked him out of class, so he was forced to go outside to find a new spot. After some time, he found a spot, but a sudden bright light interrupted him.

Y/N: Not that bitch again, One day I will put a 50 caliber bullet through her skull.

All the students around him started bowing down to her. Ira walked down the aisle until he got to Shina.

Ira: Bow NOW!

Y/N looked at him and shook his head.

Satsuki: Don't waste time on him, Ira.

Gamagori continues.

???: Hey, are you the strongest in the school?

A student stepped out and is facing Satsuki. Shina is now wondering if they have a death wish.

???: I have something to ask you.

Shinra thinking: I think I recognize her. But why is she here?

Some one-star students stepped in, but the mysterious person took out a red blade and beat them up. Shina is shocked as he recognizes that blade.

Shinra thinking: Ryuko? What are you doing? Why are you here?

Ryuko: That is half of a huge pair of scissors. I am looking for the guy with the other half. President, you have seen these scissors before, right?

Shina no longer felt tired. To him, this was the excitement he had been waiting for the past week.

Ryuko: You were surprised when you saw these, weren't you?

Satsuki:Ye,so what?

Ryuko looked more angry. Shinra started to stretch his body.

Ryuko: You're saying, "So what?"

She lunged at Satsuki but was punched away by a short kid with boxing gloves.

Shinra: Looks like there is a God.

???:Leave this to Fukuroda.

Ryuko went in for another attack, but the gigantic boxing glove blocked the blade. Fukuroda started punching Ryuko over and over again until he was gut punched. He turned around and saw that Shinra was the one who punched him. The agent was smiling with his teeth out, trying not to laugh.

Shinra: Finally!

Fukuroda: And who are you?

Shinra: Y/N L/N. I have been waiting for a fight.

Fukuroda: Let's see how long you last.

The two started to trade blows. Ryuko took this chance to steal a bike and drive off. Soon, Fukuroda was on the ground, and Shinra was over him. Shinra started to laugh.

Shinra: And now I will take my leave.

Shinra started walking towards the exit, but some one-star students blocked the exit. Thinking quickly, Shinra pulled out a Colt 1911 pistol and pointed it at them.

Shinra: Don't you dare!

The students quickly ran off. And Shinra walked back home. At his house, he went upstairs and sat down on his bed.

Shinra: It was fun when it lasted.

His phone rung so he accepted the call and put it on speaker.

Shinra: Hey Robert, it has been a week.

Robert: Agent Shinra, how is the mission going?

Shinra: This school feels more like a prison with an ancient civilization caste system.

Robert: I see, and what about the Nazis?

Shinra: Nothing. No one has made a move yet. Also,  do you remember if  Doctor Matoi had any family?

Robert: Yeah, he has a daughter named Ryuko.

Shinra: Thank you for the clarification. She is now also going to the same school. I am trying to figure out what she is planning.

Robert: Maybe try to get clues from her. She might be involved in some way.

Shinra: That is a start. Thank you.

He hung up the call, put his phone in his pocket, and grabbed his Long Sword from the safe.

Shinra: Let's pay her a visit.

To be continued...