The Ghost of World War II

Y/N was looking deeply into the mirror in the bathroom.

Y/N: Ryuko, I'm sorry, this is my fault. I brought this upon you. You are about to lose everything, but this is a trade that will save millions.

He hears the wall behind him, breaking and looking in the mirror he sees Ryuko.

Y/N: Ryuko? What is going on?

Tsumugu: Looks like my jamming rounds worked. They are made from a special alloy that separates the connections between humans and life fibers.

Tsumugu looks at Y/N.

Tsumugu: Thanks to the FLA. Stand down. You can't help her anymore.

Y/N watches with regrets.

Tsumugu: Now take off your clothes.

Ryuko: No, I won't do something a pervert tells me to do.

Tsumugu hits her. Ryuko's eyes lock with Y/N's. He can see a cry for help, but his body just won't move.

Tsumugu: Let me tell you two pieces of information.

Y/N: Don't.

Tsumugu: What did you say to me.

Y/N: No one wants to hear your tragic back story.

Tsumugu: I wasn't. I am telling her that her uniform will betray her.

Ryuko: Senketsu will not betray me.

Tsumugu: Then I would have to kill you both.

As he raised his gun, Y/N drew his sword to Tsumugu's throat. Tsumugu still fired his needle gun, but Senketsu blocked it.

Y/N: You bastard!

Tsumugu: You see, the kamui tried to escape.

Ryuko: No, it was protecting me. Senketsu is my friend!

Senketsu jumped at Tsumugu, and Tsumugu acted shocked when that happened.

Nonon: That is enough.

Y/N: Not you again. Can someone tell Santa his elf escaped.

Nonon: Fuck you Y/N. Hand over the Kamui.

Tsumugu: Let me tell you 2 pieces of information.

Before Tsumugu could continue speaking, Y/N pressed the smoke bomb button on Tsumugu's belt, and they all escaped.

Timeskip, the bar.

Tsumugu: So here is the heist plan.

Mikisugi and Shinra look at the map with interest.

Tsumugu: This map shows where the Kiryuins make their goku uniforms, meaning there will be a lot of life fibers located there.

Shinra: So then I steal them and send it back to The Hexagon in California. The people there will use it for research. In the end, I will get a shiny new weapon to play with.

Mikisugi:You think you are up for it?

Before Shinra could answer, he felt a tap on his shoulder. He turned around and saw a hooded figure that handed him a piece of paper and was  heading for the exit. The note read "Me, you outside! -RF"

Shinra: I have to go for a few seconds. See you in a bit Mikisugi and Tsumugu.

Mikisugi: Be quick.

Shinra went outside and instantly spotted the hooded figure.

Shinra: Who are you, and what do you want?

The hooded figure took off his hood, and Shinra immediately recognized him, and his heart stopped for a second, and he started shaking.

Shinra: The ... Red... Fang? How? How? WTF! No, no, NO!

Red Fang, creepy smile across his face: Did you miss me, Shinra?

To Be Continued...