Episode 3 [ affection builder ]

When Jun Dae pulled her to his side,
Tae Wang : What the nonsense happening here? ( Shock )
Min young : Jun Dae, what are you doing? Leave me...( Silent voice )
Jun Dae : I want to dance with you ( pulled her too closer )
Min young : Jun Dae aren't we friends? We can't dance together like this...
Tae Wang : ( gone near to them ) yeh!

Both of them seems him.

Tae Wang : it's his birthday party. Not it's Valentine's day. Are you two gone insane? Just studying high school and doing all these shitt! Move off....
( Separated them )
Jun Dae : why do you care? It's none of your business.
Tae Wang : what? It's irritating to see these romance.
Jun Dae : why do you jealous?
Tae Wang : who is jealous? Yeh!

Both of them started to fight with words.

Min young : Mister Lee Tae Wang, thanks for separating us. We won't go insane here after and please all listen here, we are not couples. Just we are friends. Yeh jun dae, come that side...( Dragged him at a place )
Tae's friend : yeh, it seems like a love triangle...
Tae Wang : pardon?
His friend : why do you jealous? Do you fell for her? ( Smiling )
Tae Wang : me? No way... she's is not my type. Never ever. ( Went back )

His friend : no no...it seems like a love triangle. Jun dae....you are trapped into love...haha! Awesome...

Min young : why you are like that?
Jun Dae : like what? They all thought we are couples and i can't suddenly do unfavorable things for birthday guy. So I thought to dance with you.
Min young : aigooo! Ok, forget it.

Tae Wang hearing this from behind the wall...Min Young came that side after talking with Jun Dae and Tae Wang turned suddenly towards the wall.
Tae Wang : ( deep breath out ) thank god she didn't see me...( Suddenly thinks ) what? Why i was like this? Did i really fell for that girl? Ah nope.... that's not possible...let me carry on with my work.

After party ends...all were gone to their home. Jun Dae walks with Min young. At the road, he saw Tae Wang was fell in road by drinking.

Min young : isn't that's Tae Wang?
Jun Dae : yes.
Min young : oh! Wait here...( Gone near to him ) ( calling him ) Tae Wang...Mr.Tae Wang... please get up and go to your home...
Jun Dae : just leave him off....let we go.
Min young : we should not be like this. We should help him...let me first make him to get up ( went near him )
Jun Dae : move... I'll pull him.

Jun Dae pulled him up and makes him to stand.

Min young : why are you seeing me? Carry him...
Jun Dae : what? Why i want to carry him? I'll not.
Min young : then leave him to me. Let me make him to lean on my shoulder and walk.
Jun Dae : I'll carry him. ( Carried Tae Wang at his back )
Min young : wait. Where do we drop him? Where is his house?
Jun Dae : How do I know?

Min young and Jun dae took tae Wang to a hotel.

Jun Dae : this annoying guy didn't have money?
Min young : please pay it... I'll repay you.
Jun Dae : don't need to repay. Ok carry him a little. Don't make him to be close with you. He is dangerous.
Min young : ok...

Went into room and while putting him on bed, his shirt button was tied up with Min Young's hair....so while he fell on bed, she fell on him. Min young blinks.

Tae Wang : are you my wife? Why you are late from work? Honey, it's cold....( Hugged her tightly in drunken )

Jun Dae came inside saw that he was hugging her....he pulled Min young from him but her hair was tied up with his shirt. He pulled it harder and his button was teared from his shirt.

Jun Dae : this is why i didn't allow you to carry him. This jerk....
Min young : it's my mistake...let we go...

Jun Dae and Min Young left Tae Wang in hotel and left to their homes.

Min young thinking about the moment when he hugged her tightly. She was thinking about him for so long without sleeping.

       - Kim Min Young