Episode 10 [ You're my Bride ]

Min young wake up with head pain.
Her mom shouting and went to beat her with slipper.
Mom : how dare you could drank like that? You are dead now....( Chasing her )
Min young : sorry sorry sorry.... I'll not drink...mom please...( Running )

Her dad is laughing by reading news paper. After a few minutes her mom had calm down.

Mom : That guy is really handsome.
Min young : who?
Mom : our neighborhood. He was that granny's grandson.
Min young : what? Then he carried me to home?
Mom : you didn't remember?
Min young : I don't know when I got drank.

Min young walked out and came to school.

Min young : where is Jun Dae?
Classmate : he got fever. He didn't come to school today.
Min young : why he didn't informed me? Yeh! ( Shock ) today we have program right? He didn't come? He missed an opportunity? Jun Dae!
Tae Wang : ( smiling ) are you still in head pain?
Min young : no...what? How do you know I got drunken?
Tae Wang : ( Mind voice ) she didn't remembered? ( Now talks ) ah...I saw you...some one carried you to home.
Min young : oh!

Min young is feeling sad for Jun Dae.

Sir : Kim Min Young, get ready for the program.
Min young : sir, Jun Dae...
Sir : He got heavy fever yesterday. Don't worry about him...he have plenty of opportunities for his golden hands.
Min young : ah....( Still sad )
Tae Wang : go and get ready. He'll be fine soon.
Min young : okay...

Min young went to get ready.

Tae Wang : she completely forgot our first kiss....yeh! You are making my lips to sweat for you...

After got ready...Min young came out with long while lehanga like a princess. Tae Wang was stunned because she looked like a bride.

Min young : why are you like that? Is my beauty closed your eyes?
Tae Wang : nope... I'm thinking about... wearing heels you can't dance , now this dress is floor touching. How could you dance?

Tae Wang lyes to her. Actually his eyes was closed by her beauty.

Min young : Tae Wang, Stop to tease me and help me to dance.

Both of them went to back stage. Next was their performance. Min young is nervous.

Tae Wang : yeh! Don't be afraid.
Min young : what if I slip?
Tae Wang : can I hold your hips little tighter because if you slip...I can adjust you to stand properly.
Min young : do whatever...but please don't let me to slip.
Tae Wang : ok....

They gone to stage. Min young and Tae Wang were standing front. Music has turned on... Min young got nervous...

Tae Wang : see me....

Tae Wang holded her tighter and moved on to dance...Min young seems Tae Wang.

Tae Wang : now, holding you tighter...our hands were joined together...you are like a bride. Peoples are watching us....Min young, you are not pretty, you are not my type, you are not caring. But it seems like, now your my princess and I'm your prince.
Min young : are you saying these because to stop my nervous?

While bending her down....he said....

Tae Wang : our lips are not far yet. Min young, saranghaeyo. ( Means I love you )

She seems him. Stage lights were on them. After music stopped, all were clapped for them...Min young ran away to backstage. He seems her.

Min young's heart beat had raised up...her heart has started to flutter for him. She don't know what to do.

Tae Wang : your answer?
Min young : ah...that...that...I...no...you... no no... that that....

She was struggling to speak...Tae Wang pulled her closer and started to kiss...she was shocked. She closed her eyes and hugged him by kissing...he is melted into love ocean.

After a minute...Tae Wang moved back slowly.

Tae Wang : you are pretty. Now, your my bride. I like you.
Min young : you are talking too much...( Smiling ) you know, you had stolen my heart. Even though asking my answer? ( Can't stop smiling ) ok....I like you too...( Shy )
Tae Wang : ( smiling ) I know....

Two of them hugged and smiles...

Here....Jun Dae at his room. He saw their dance at wechat.

Jun Dae : I know you like him and he like you too. Stay happily.

He turned off the phone and his tears burst out.

- Kim Min Young