Episode 11 [ broken friendship ]

At school...
Ho jung Seok : wah! Tae Wang...you two are now trending couples in our school...( Excited )
Tae Wang : ( can't hide his smile ) I know...
Jung Seok : are you smiling? Yeh...do you confessed her?
Tae Wang : nope...

Min young came to class...she can't Stop smiling by seeing him. She went to her place and seeing somewhere to hide her smile.

Jung Seok : Min young...Kim Min Young...are you smiling? See me...yeh!
Min young : are you insane? Why I should smile? ( Acting like so normal )

Jung Seok turned to Tae Wang but unfortunately hitted a girl's head by his phone.

Ho jung Seok : oh! Sorry, sorry, I'm sorry, very sorry.

The girl who he hitted, her name is Park Gyeong Hiah.

Gyeong Hiah : it's ok. It's just a accident. Don't ask too much sorry.
Jung Seok : okay...

Jung Seok heart is fluttering by seeing her at first sight. He was freezed.

Min young : Ho Jung Seok. What happened to you?
Tae Wang : yeh man...are you alive?
Jung Seok : I don't know.
Min young and Tae Wang : pardon?

First class started. Tae Wang can't take his eyes on her. She was listening to the class and taking notes.

At interval, Tae Wang pulled her aside when she is crossing the floor.

Min young : Tae Wang...
Tae Wang : Why you are not seeing me at once? I'm starving.
Min young : ( smiles ) we are not graduated yet. We should concentrate in studies.
Tae Wang : ( pulled her closer ) can you teach me?
Min young : what?
Tae Wang : please make me to get passed. I want to join with you in the same college.
Min young : ok...
Tae Wang : really?
Min young : ( puts her hands on his shoulder ) studying is not tough dear. I'll teach you.
Tae Wang : dear? Sounds good.
Min young : now am I want to take romantic subject? Leave me Tae Wang....
Tae Wang : bye...
Min young : bye bye bye...

Min young went to Jun Dae's home.

Min young : aunty, is Jun dae is fine?
Aunty : He is feeling sick.
Min young : can I see him?
Aunty : of course...

Min young went to Jun Dae's room. He is sleeping.

Min young : Jun Dae...are you still in sick?

She went near to him. He pulled her and hugged.

Jun Dae : why you didn't come yesterday? Min young...stay with me...stay with me forever...
Min young : I, I, I can't understand...

Min young got up. He holded her hand.

Jun dae : Do you know my feelings? I want you. Love me back.
Min young : ( don't know what to say coz he confessed ) Jun Dae...we are good friends.
Jun Dae : why? Friends can't love each other?
Min young : now you are sick because of me. Isn't? Jun Dae...I don't have feelings for you. My heart is beating someone's name. How could I love you back? You should understand....we are good friends. Don't end our friendship like this.
Jun Dae : is that because of Lee Tae Wang? ( Smiles with pain ) He took you.

He left her hand. Min young sat near to him and holded his hand.

Min young : ( tears ) I didn't tried to hurt you. Jun Dae...my only one true friend is you. Why we can't stay as forever friends?

He pushed her hands.

Jun Dae : get out.
Min young : ( cries ) Jun Dae...you are really gone mad by this...you should not go as depressed.

His aunty pulled her out and pushed out. She cries and he broken their together photo when they took 2 years before.

Min young gone to her home by crying. At next day school... Teacher said Jun Dae is transferred to abroad. Min young was sad by this. Tae Wang gone and sat near to her.

Tae Wang : what happened?

She is so sad and can't answer back.

Tae Wang : Min young, are you sad because he went to abroad? Did he talked with you?
Min young : he told me to get out...
Tae Wang : pardon?
Min young : is my mistake to not love him? I never had love affair on him. What can I do if he loves me? He gone mad at me and ended our friendship ( cried )
Tae Wang : He got anger on you?
Min young : yes...( Cries a lot )
Tae Wang : ( made her to lie down on his chest ) Don't cry. It's not your mistake.
Jung Seok : Min young, Don't worry... he'll come back with no regrets. Your friendship didn't end.
Tae Wang : he is correct. Min young, he'll come back.

She cries a lot.

- Kim Min Young