Episode 0

Summary :-

A girl is dressing up and wears school dress. She packed her school bag. Hanging a cute pink doll keychain and keeps a journal diary inside of her bag.
Her name is Kim Min Young. A cute girl who likes cute things. So girly and talk so cute like a child. She is studying high school, ( age ) 17 years.
At Min young's neighborhood a boy was living,
His name is Lee Tae Wang. He was like a gangster but he too have a kind heart but he always be high attitude. He doesn't like girls.
Min young's best friend,
He is Cha Jun Dae. Min Young's classmate and best friend too. He was a guy. Cha Jun Dae and Min Young were so thick friends. Jun Dae was a good guy who was always playful and a best artist too.
Cha Jun Dae had a crush on Min young But she likes Lee Tae Wang and Lee Tae Wang likes her. So Cha Jun Dae left Min young to him and went to abroad.
Lee Tae Wang's ex-girlfriend tries to separate Tae Wang and Min Young but they had a true love and beleif on each other.
At sports meet Min young's past dance teacher puts sedatives on energy drink and Min Young found out. She revealed all truth and police were arrested her.
After some years Cha Jun Dae clams down him and comes back to South Korea.
They were again joined as friends.  Finally Min young and Tae Wang got married and leads a hap life.

      - Kim Min Young