Episode 12 [ Stupid and Jerk ]

Min young's mom : Why are you sad?
Min young : I'm fine.
Min young's dad : we grown up you Min Young. We know about you. Tell, What happened?

She got cry when their parents asked to her. Her mom is hugging her. She is crying a lot. Her parents kept silent until she finish her tears. Then she told about Jun Dae.

Mom : I don't think he told you to get out because you are not loving him. It could be like... after confessing, he can't see you as a friend. He might told that with pain in his heart.
Dad : don't blame yourself. It's not your mistake. Min young, he will come again to you as your friend.
Min young : But I made him to suffer.
Mom : I know your feelings...you know what? When I was like you, I had a best friend. I had a Crush at a man and she too had a high Crush on the same man. That man got affection on me and he confessed. My friend got angry at me and broked our friendship. That time, I cried like you but that man gave me hope. Then after two years, we both saw accidentally and she talked to me as a friend without any ego. She had married and had a child in her hand. It was the happiest moment that an old broken friendship had joined again.
Min young : now are you friends?
Mom : yes....She have a guy in the age of you. She told me to give my daughter to her as daughter in law.
Min young : Finally what happened to that man?
Mom : finally...that man got aged and became uncle. Now he was not handsome anymore.
Dad : yeh.... I'm still a youth.
Min young : ( shock ) it was my father?
Mom : yes....see mommy sacrificed me for this useless man.
Dad : who is useless? I can change as young age attitude.
Mom : you can't.
Dad : then old lady.... what about you? You are not pretty anymore.
Mom : who? I'm still pretty in this age.
Dad : then am I want to change to youth? Let's date...
Min young : ( laughing ) you have a daughter. Did you forget me?

Her mom and dad made conversation just to make her to laugh.

Mom : ( giving head pat ) if you feel sad....send him a message. Don't worry if he didn't reply.
Dad : you should not make other peoples sad by your face...ok? Where is my daughter's sunflower smile?
Min young : ( smiles ) you are correct. Because of me...others are getting sad.
( Mentioned Tae Wang )

She went to her room and took her phone. She shoots a video and had send to Jun dae.

Here Jun Dae...saw his phone. He touched her video.

Min young : hello! Can you able to breath? Is your sick is gone? ( Smiles ) I heard you gone to abroad. Stay happy Jun Dae. Yeh jerk... don't think I'll forgive you to leave me alone. Stay healthier. I don't know where are you. I just came to tell a thing. Love may make peoples blind but you.... leaved me because of my life right? Jun Dae, I can't forget our friendship....( Smiles ) At sports day...we played together and made our dress so messy, once I poured water on your drawing and we had a water fight... Jun Dae, it's my happiest days. I hope you'll return back to korea soon. Bye bye....( Smiled )

Jun Dae cried. He didn't texted her back. He's just talking to her by seeing her video.

Jun Dae : I didn't hate you...I hate myself to push you out. Yeh girl.... stop calling me as jerk....you are making my heart to melt and again wanna be friend with you. Did our friendship had ended? You stupid. How could I do that? Stay happy with Lee Tae Wang. Stay happy. ( Tears )

Tae Wang : is she alright? This Jun Dae....is he insane? Ah! Nope.... I can't blame him...if I were in his place, I could do the same. Min young, get back to your normal mood. ( Sad )

He is seeing her house by pushing out the curtains. She is in hall. So he can't see her.

      - Kim Min Young