I | Bunny Fails an Exam • JK

R E Q U E S T E D
No

M E M B E R
Jeon Jungkook | 정국

D E S C R I P T I O N
In which Jungkook is upset because he failed an exam he studied hard to pass.

W A R N I N G S
Slight angst(?)
Sexual references
Intersex female lead

Just to let you all know, SeoJun is that type of character who can turn anything into an opportunity for sex so that's where you may see those 'sexual references' mentioned above.

Yes I know I said I wasn't ready to write stuff like this but what the heck I can't help it :')

· · ─────── ·𖥸· ─────── · ·

SeoJun knew immediately that something was up when she wasn't met with Jungkook's usual little bunny smile.

It was custom for him to enter their apartment with a kiss and an excited greeting, but today he only blankly said 'hello' and kept it moving.

She became wary when he didn't laugh at her usual corny jokes she always told to make him smile.

I mean they were terribly close to dad jokes (think on Jin's level) but he would always laugh to appease her.

At first SeoJun was going to let it go. After all, everyone had their days where they just needed space and her precious Kookie was no different.

But when an almost inaudible defeated sigh slipped past the lips of her boyfriend, SeoJun could no longer keep quiet.

She turned to face the slumped form of Jungkook on their love seat.

"Alright Bun, what's the matter? Who do I need to have a talk with," SeoJun cracked her knuckles playfully.

"No one Noona, I just. I'm sorry," he turns away from her in shame. But of what?

"What is it you're sorry for Kook? I don't remember you doing anything wrong...Have you been sneaking into our snack stash again?"

"No, I would never! Besides, we're all out of nana milk and that's the only snack worth any kleptomaniac tendencies."

"Hm, you make a valid point Bun," she scratches her chin like a detective on a high-stakes case, another attempt at cheering him up.

When a little giggle slips past the formerly stoic boy's lips, SeoJun knew she'd succeeded.

"Then if it's not unarmed theft, what's the problem? You've been moping around since you came back from your classes today."

So she noticed.

Not that Jungkook was necessarily trying to hide it, or anything, but he's been told countless times that he's pretty good at carefully masking his emotions.

I guess this is another sentiment to her never-ending attentiveness to me.

"Now spill. I need to know what's bothering my sweet little bunny boy," she walked over planting a light kiss on his cherry chapstick flavored lips and plopping down beside him.

"Well...You know that math exam you helped me study for? The one I wanted to pass really badly because it's the only thing I can't do with how talented I am?"

SeoJun would act as if she never heard that last bit.

"Yes, what about it?"

"I...failed. I failed the test, noona. Again. And you tried so hard to help me understand the concept and I thought I had it but once I got in that exam room it's as if my mind went blank and I couldn't think."

"Kookie-"

"I was so ready to come home to you with a smile and an A but I don't think I even made the D cut."

"Kook-"

"And I'm sorry I messed up. I'll try my best next time to be better-"

Then there was silence. No more SeoJun trying to speak and no more Jungkook speaking over her.

Why?

Because SeoJun cut his rambling short with a kiss on his lips.

"Jeon Jeongguk, why would you apologize to me about something like that. I watched you study so hard for that exam, even going as far as staying up late to understand, and trust me when I say I know you know everything there was to know on that exam because I've quizzed you on all the concepts and you got them perfectly correct every single time. You know you have terrible test anxiety and while I know it's something you want to overcome, for now you'll have to try your best to work around it. I could never be disappointed in someone who's tried so hard and failed, because you 'did your best'. Ok, Bun?"

SeoJun could admit her breath fell short after such a long speech but she knew it was what Jungkook needed to hear.

"O-Ok. Thanks..."

"You know, if you're really thankful you could always meet me in the room so we could-"

"Keep it in your pants. We're not doing that right now," Jungkook tried to end her advances before they began. Key word: tried.

"You sure?" She leaned in closer to let her breath lightly fan the shell of Jungkook's ear. The boy wouldn't face her when she was like this because he was sure to give in, "because I promise you'll like what I was going to say."

"Seo stop," he had meant to sound serious but his 'stop' only came out whiney and breathless.

Please don't stop, is what he really wanted to say.

"Ok, ok, maybe next time. But please, for the sake of your ability to walk, refrain from wearing these jeans around me. Your waist and hips look so incredibly amazing in them I can't help but want a taste of what's underneath," She stood from her spot.

"You make things so hard," he groaned.

"Likewise," she motioned to her semi-hard and very proud member.

"Ew get that monster away from my face!"

"Hey! JJ is not a monster. She's a stallion."

SeoJun laughed loudly at Jungkook's gagging noises as she walked to the door and grabbed the keys from the little bowl beside it.

"Where are you going?"

"You said we're out of banana milk, didn't you? About time we restock," she motions for him to follow her out the door and he does.

She always does know how to take my mind off of the things that make me feel bad, Jungkook thought to himself, it's one of the many reasons I love her so much.

· · ─────── ·𖥸· ─────── · ·

And that's the end of the first one-shot!! It felt entirely too short for me since Im used to writing 2000-2500 words a page but I digress. I hope you all enjoyed and will come back for more <3

W O R D C O U N T
940 Words

보라해 💜