II | New Girl • TH

R E Q U E S T E D
No

M E M B E R
Kim Taehyung | 태형

D E S C R I P T I O N
In which Imani is the new girl in
town and Taehyung, the school's
openly bratty submissive, happens to be her seat mate.

W A R N I N G S
None

· · ─────── ·𖥸· ─────── · ·

          The pastel pink feather buried in Ms. Kim's hair blew with the steady wind of the mini-fan at her desk.

It kind of bothered Taehyung — it wasn't in a uniform spot, but kind of just there — but he liked the color so he would leave it for now.

Plus she would probably hit him with 25 detention slips if he ever spoke up over her droning.

He wished she would just shut up, but in the words of the grinch herself, 'literature is the cornerstone to societal prosperity'. In other words, she didn't care who wanted to learn and who didn't, she would get the lesson out and would most definitely not be shutting up at any point in the near future.

"Taehyung."

The boy in mention lazily looked up to meet his teacher's eyes.

"Yes?"

"Are you paying attention? Or is watching the fan rotate your way of focusing on my lesson?" She placed a wrinkly hand on her bony hip and shifted all her weight on one foot.

"How did you know? I just can't seem to hear what you say if the fan isn't what I'm looking at," he shrugged.

"You-" The door opened, cutting Ms. Kim from saying whatever dumb shit Taehyung didn't care about.

"Ms. Kim, a word please," the principle peaked in with a motion for her to follow him out the door, "we'll only be a minute kids, please don't make a ruckus while you wait."

On her way out, Ms. Kim had been sending Taehyung various forms of dirty glares, careful to not let the principal see.

He knew she thought he had in some way summoned the man and she looked a little scared. After all it was a known fact that with Taehyung's parents being rich and putting lots of money into the school, one word from him could have a teacher not only fired, but their career would be ruined forever.

Of course, it was implausible to believe he called the man. Unless he was telepathic, which unfortunately he was not, there was no way his appearance was Taehyung's doing.

When the door closed, the class immediately began conversing with one another.

Taehyung, who was directly in the middle of everyone else (he chose this seat at the beginning of the year, as attention is what he craved) settled for putting his head down, not entirely in the mood for pursuing said attention.

Not even two minutes passed when the door was opened again and in walked Ms. Kim and a girl.

The class was immediately quiet, which Taehyung, who's head was still buried in his arms, found weird. The teacher didn't have any respect from her students — well not to this extent at least — so to hear them so quiet must mean someone else's presence demanded this of them.