VI | 24 Hour Corner Store • YG

R E Q U E S T E D
No

M E M B E R
Min Yoongi | 윤기

D E S C R I P T I O N
In which Suga doesn't know what his life has become.

W A R N I N G S
A sad kitty
This is my longest one-shot yet (over 2500 words), I hope you enjoy this and try understanding your idols just a little more.

· · ─────── ·𖥸· ─────── · ·

          Lights.

Flashing lights in every direction was all Suga could see.

He used to smile when he heard the screams of countless adoring fans; laugh when he felt the subtle heat of multiple fluorescent lights shining above him; and cry tears of joy when he tasted the sweet satisfaction releasing his frustrations through poetic melody brought him.

Now? Suga could barely see past his frustration; The lights were too blinding; The screams too deafening; The flow too inept.

But he was Suga, and Suga doesn't get the luxury of satisfaction or being comfortable. Not this far into his career.

Suga was here to please the fans, no more and definitely no less.

So with a discrete deep breath, Suga began another rapid-fire segment. He smiled with the group and executed what was expected of him perfectly, and by the time the show was over he had been receiving multiple words of encouragement from his band mates.

"You did great today Yoon," Jung Hoseok, ever the joyful spirit, patted him on the back, "you're rapping is especially fast these days!"

"Thanks, yours was pretty good as well," he understated.

Hoseok did amazing as always. He danced beautifully and his smiles were both authentic and frequent.

Sometimes Yoongi wished he was more like his sunshine of a best friend. Maybe if his smiles were genuine, he wouldn't feel so sick of everything.

Maybe if he'd never gotten into Kpop in the first place — no, what was he thinking?

His members would be angry at him if they heard such words. Mainly because he'd never expressed his discontent to them and they would feel as if he doesn't trust them or something.

His group was full of a bunch of saps, that's for sure, and he loved them way too much to weigh them down with his irrelevant 'problems'.

"You alright?" Hoseok furrowed his brows, "you look a little pale."

"Fine," he kneaded his temples, "I need a nap, is all. When are we leaving?"

"Right now, let's go. Luckily this was the last show of the night," Hoseok led Yoongi to the doors with a hand on his back.

The ride back home was quick and quiet, everyone beyond exhausted from all the singing, dancing, and jumping around they had to do.

When they got to their shared apartment, all the members were quick to get out of the car and into their rooms to shower and change.