IX | BTS Reaction • Jealousy

R E Q U E S T E D
No

M E M B E R
OT7  | 하나의 진정한 7

D E S C R I P T I O N
BTS's reactions to being jealous

W A R N I N G S
None

· · ─────── ·𖥸· ─────── · ·

Jeon Jungkook | 전 정국

"I won't stop until your whole neck is black and blue."

Honestly, JK is almost always jealous. The brat could see you asking for help from a store clerk and think you're cheating on him.

He's been trying to improve in this area of himself, but you still notice the gleam in his eye whenever you're too close to someone.

With that being said, JK's reaction to being jealous is simple. He makes his claim known in front of everyone.

When you're at places like the store or a restaurant, he makes sure to use and exaggerate the words 'babe' or 'girlfriend' as often as possible. When you're in a more comfortable atmosphere such as the bar or a club, however, the little brat is sitting on your lap and sucking hickies all over your neck for everyone to see.

Jeonlous is a lot to deal with, that's for sure.

· · ─────── ·𖥸· ─────── · ·

Kim Taehyung | 김 태형

"Go near her again, and I swear I'll shave your skin with a cheese grater and feed it to you on top of a bowl of spaghetti."

Tae generally doesn't get jealous for the simple fact that he knows you'd never cheat

He vowed from the start to put his trust in you as best as he could, and honestly you've never given him a reason to doubt

When he is jealous, however, watch out

The boy may have the face of an innocent cover model, but his threats to those who are getting too close to you could almost be classified as dangerously specific

He'd never actually go through with them, of course. Tae was an alien, but he wasn't stupid

· · ─────── ·𖥸· ─────── · ·

Park Jimin | 박 지민

"She's MINE!!! Go find someone else!"

Jimin is the type of sub to be so adorably angry when he's jealousy, pouting like a little kitten.

At first he would make his claim over you known and then proceed to try and ignore you.

That, however, proved difficult for Jimin. Clinging to you was kind of what kept him sane, so trying to keep himself away from you was never a successful way to get revenge.

After realizing putting distance between you two would never work for him, the little tease settled for making you suffer in other ways.

He would wear your favorite choker, or do his makeup extra immaculate while parading around your apartment in clothes that left little to the imagination

Bottom line, when Jimin is jealous, you will quickly realize that his only goal is to make you want him so bad your eyes would only be for him

· · ─────── ·𖥸· ─────── · ·

Kim Namjoon | 남준

"Jealous? Me? Please."

It's just as he says; Namjoon hardly ever gets jealous.

Call him cocky or confident or anything else you want, but Namjoon was 100% sure you wouldn't cheat on him.

With his amazing perception, Namjoon understands that most things look way different then how they are, so before he ever gives himself a chance to feel such a way as jealous, he would bring it to your attention immediately.

· · ─────── ·𖥸· ─────── · ·

Jung Hoseok | 정 호석

"..."

Jung Hoseok was truly a ray of sunshine who's always smiling, but when he feels threatened by the presence of another? He's the complete opposite.

Hoseok wouldn't leave your side — he could never do that, but he would start to talk less; smile less; shine less.

Our Hobi isn't the best at dealing with sadness, so when he ends up feeling that way, he just generally becomes less of himself.

Of course he recovers after a few minutes, since you would reassure him. After all, Hoseok could never stay mad at you for that for long.

· · ─────── ·𖥸· ─────── · ·

Min Yoongi | 민 윤기

"Sorry, but the person you are calling is unavailable."

Yoongi generally abhors communication, so if you make him jealous, the first thing the kitten look-alike is going to do is shut you out without any reason why.

Usually Yoongi goes to his studio to work on his music (and maybe even write you a nice diss-track). He would lock himself up in the room for days at a time, not eating or sleeping and just writing.

After a while, he'll come to you, because he can't stand the distance, but for the first couple of days, you're not getting through to him.

· · ─────── ·𖥸· ─────── · ·

Kim Seokjin | 김 석진

"Enjoy your microwave meals."

The first place Jin is going to hit you, is your stomach. Metaphorically speaking, of course.

When Jin is jealous, he's not cooking any of his delicious food for you. as a matter of fact, the man would go as far as eating what he makes right in your face as you beg for even a small piece.

"Nope, go ask that [insert gender here] to cook for you," then he's gone from the kitchen with an empty plate left right in front of you.

He wouldn't dare mention the plate sitting in the microwave for you; no, that was for you to find on your own.

· · ─────── ·𖥸· ─────── · ·

Let me know what you think!