XXVI | Luck • SJ

R E Q U E S T E D
No

M E M B E R
Kim Seokjin | 석진

D E S C R I P T I O N
In which Aera realizes just how lucky she is to have Jin

W A R N I N G S
fluffy love 💕

· · ─────── ·𖥸· ─────── · ·

Area looked down at her precious boyfriend, a soft smile on her face.

Today marks their anniversary - their first full year in a relationship - and all she could think of now was how lucky she was to have found such a gem.

She smiled to herself as she reminisced the day they met like.

Aera was walking through the mall in search of a birthday gift for her baby brother when she stopped by a mirror shop.

She walked in, hoping it would be like the mirror rooms at the circus, but frowned in disappointment when realizing that it most certainly was not.

"Sir, if all you're going to do is 'test' out my products, then I'm going to have to ask you to leave. You're deterring my customers by hogging the mirror," came a stressed voice from the back of the store.

Aera, like the curious person she was, made her way back, wondering who this person was 'hogging the mirrors.'

When she made it to the back, she smiled to herself as she watched the scene continue to play out.

The man in front of the mirror turned to who Aera assumed was the shop owner with an indignant scoff, "what do you mean I'm 'deterring your customers'?! Anyone turning away from a face such as mine clearly doesn't understand what true beauty looks like."

The man turned back to the mirror, blowing a kiss at it, "that or they're simply blinded by my beauty."

The shop owner scoffed, turning to walk away while muttering profanities under his breath.

Something about pretty boys being too much, though Aera couldn't focus much on him when such a beauty stood before her.

"You really know how to cause a scene, don't you," she finally spoke up.

The man looked at her through the mirror with a salacious smirk, "it's the only way to deal with those trying to stunt my beauty."

He shrugged and stood to turn and face her.

"You, however, seem to be attuned to the finer things considering you haven't left."

"I was just curious, is all."

"Curious, hm? Well how about I relieve all your curiosity over mall cafeteria food?"

Aera was a bit taken aback.

This man with all the confidence in the world had pretty much asked her out within a few minutes of their converstaion.

"Say no more, princess."

The man gasped, his eyes lighting up, "princess? I love it!"

He scurried over to her holding out his hand for her to shake, "Seokjin, but my lovers call me whatever they'd like. Princess for the win by the way."

Aera shook it, an endearing smile on her face at the man, Seokjin's, uniquely cute behavior.

"Well then, princess, shall we?"