XIV | Birthday Bliss • HS

Double update because why not 😆

R E Q U E S T E D
No

M E M B E R
Jung Hoseok | 호석

D E S C R I P T I O N
In which Eun Jae does all she can to give Hoseok the best birthday ever

W A R N I N G S
Cuteness overload

· · ─────── ·𖥸· ─────── · ·

    "You ready babe?" Eun Jae called from the bathroom.

"Yep! I'm so happy you're taking me on a date for my birthday," Hoseok squeals happily.

Eun Jae placed a loving kiss on her cute boyfriend's forhead, "well after you hinted at me for the twentieth time, I figured you'd be satisfied with nothing else. And for the record, this date was already the plan."

"I was hoping so hard you would catch what I was trying to say."

"Loud and clear, now let's go, the others are downstairs waiting for the precious birthday boy."

The two walk down the stairs hand in hand, a bright smile on Hoseok's face.

"Hey guys!"

"Hey Hobi."

"Happy birthday Seokie!"

"Finally, I almost fell asleep waiting."

"You're an old man for real now hyung."

"Kookie! That's not nice to say."

"Guys," Eun Jae cleared her throat, "you're doing the thing again."

She was scolding them, but there was a small smile on her face. This familiar chaos was always something she loved about her group of friends.

"I'm so happy you all came!" Hoseok cheered.

"We could never miss our favorite sunshine's birthday. Now here, we all got you presents."

First up was Jungkook and SeoJun. Jungkook handed over the little wrapped box with pride, "I hope you like this, hyung."

"I'll love whatever you guys get me," he ripped through the wrapping paper and opened the box to find a pair of dance shoes inside.

It was the pair he had been eyeing for a while now.

"Yes! I was saving up for these," he cheered, "thanks so much."

He hugged the two, and once he let go, everyone handed in their presents one by one.

Tae and Imani gave him a new Gucci dance bag, Jimin and Chaeyeong a playlist they titled 'Hope World', Namjoon and Hae Jung a MIDI keyboard, Suga and Young Soo a lyric book, and Seokjin and Aera seven pairs of dance outfits for each day of the week.

When it came down to the final gift, Eun Jae pulled out a wrapped box, similar to Jungkook and SeoJun's but smaller. She handed it to the boy, kissing his lips tenderly.

"Happy birthday baby," when he opened it, there lay a single silver key.

"What's this for?" He stared at the key quizzically.

"You remember that little unused building in the plaza by the dance studio?"

"...You didn't."

Eun Jae nodded proudly, "make good music in there for us."